Swingers.

Well I have no problem performing with anyone around. Honestly I rather like the crowd lol. But it's not for everyone and I for one don't drink I just prefer a natural feeling. I did swing years ago and loved the scene. It's also good that at least one of the 3 let's a select few of single men in.
I love it.
The way you describe the swinger scene is not my experience of it! Maybe we do it differently in europe but swinging to me is a place where a couple will go and might not even see each other for periods of time, I certainly have not demanded things of people doing it with my lady, she usually telling them what to do!.
Well some are club like others are home like.
The way you describe the swinger scene is not my experience of it! Maybe we do it differently in europe but swinging to me is a place where a couple will go and might not even see each other for periods of time, I certainly have not demanded things of people doing it with my lady, she usually telling them what to do!. Originally Posted by Rammixp
There is not one single scenario for a swinging scene. I have been in swinger's clubs where there are huge orgy rooms with MANY couples (20+) doing their thing and I have been at intimate swinger's parties where couples just drift away to the bedrooms by themselves. I have also been in many 3-somes and even then they are all different. As REB said, sometimes the hubby wants you to do things his way. Voyeurism is a major part of a 3-some. Women, whether in 3-somes or other, will make "suggestions" from time-to-time.
We're a 2bifem/I straight guy trio and the 3 of us enjoy watching, being watched, crowds, small groups, sharing and watching each other have fun. We have never had a shortage of viable male volunteers to join us. Oh and a real swinger knows it ain't about the dick... any dick... it's about the pussy. So, even if a guy can't get it up in a group setting he can be a valuable and desirable part of the scene if he is a giver and pleaser and has a tongue and finger and good attitude. almost all guy's dicks fail at some point in the swinging world and it is no big deal, just do something else, the dick centric guys don't do well in our crowd as it's all about PUSSY. I teach the women to squirt and them help them use their new skills with my bf and gf and me in a big wet pile of fun. Austin used to have 5 swinger clubs in the heyday but now there are 2 in town and that is just not enough, some of you high rollers should open a swing club and squirt university and let me run it. There is a big need in this town and someone is going to step up to the plate and make a bundle at a new club here in town sometime soon, mark my words.
Not trying to argue, but having owned one of the swinger clubs that Sue is referring to, I can tell you that swinger club owners don't make a "bundle". There's only two, maybe 3 nights a week that they are even open, much less have any business to speak of. Club attendance on a Sat night at any given club could easily be 80-150 people, @ $25-$50 per couple, but on Friday (at least in this part of the country), they're lucky to get 20-30 people, usually at a much reduced price. And in fact, Fridays are so slow, that's usually the night that Single Males are alllowed in. It helps put $$ in the drawer. Most clubs don't allow Single Males on Saturday nights, although you can usually attend with a couple, as a third. So having the expense of the utilities, rent, maintenance and trying to make the $$ in just a Two Day per week biz, well, I can tell you after 11 yrs of exp with our own club, no one is making a bundle.. Now, if someone had the balls to open a public club (it IS legal) on 4th or 5th street, and promoted it, like a couple of places in New Orlean, and Miami, it could work, but deep pockets are gonna be needed, and a good, always on call Attorney, Been there Done that.
of course you're correct nug! but hell I just want a another club to hang out at so shhhhhhh!!! seriously, I think done right your idea of a new type of club in town has tremendous merit.
LOL Ralphy! I find the players club in San Antonio is pretty awesome. I haven't been out to the Ranch yet. My girl and I will have to check it out.