Just FYI I heard a rumor P411 is a potential target to get hacked

So I dropped by see how everyone was doing....good to see you guys are finally getting along.
Nice to see someone continues to deny the past, which isn't a rumor.

Hopefully the verification Gina requests isn't stored on a server anywhere.
Nice to see someone continues to deny the past, which isn't a rumor.

Hopefully the verification Gina requests isn't stored on a server anywhere. Originally Posted by Boltfan
And you know this how, BF?

That is why you pay your initial and renew your membership with a prepaid Visa/MC card.
For all the stupid posts, there really are a lot of smart people here (you can't hobby without some cash), I'd say Gina's one of the smartest. No way she's letting go of her cash cow, I'd bet she knows better than most how low people can go.
  • D1&
  • 09-10-2015, 01:50 PM
All sites like eccie, TER, P411 track and keep IP address. These days there is no way to hide.
And you know this how, BF?

That is why you pay your initial and renew your membership with a prepaid Visa/MC card. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Know what, that you outed someone or that Gina has girls send in a picture of their ID for verification?
both...........tell us all how you KNOW...........or are you just assuming based on hear say?
I saw your post. It was linked in multiple threads, including the Ashley Madison thread where you made the same statement as you did here.

As for the second, it is common knowledge she requires a photo of the girls with their ID side by side. It isn't a secret that I am aware of.

Done fishing?
Links showing your vast knowledge of all things? The only links you MAY have are what I said in post #8 of this thread. And a link where Gina demands that all providers to give her this?
Find them yourself. I cited where, you know where. Me thincks you are having difficulty grasping certain concepts.

It's already all out here. You need to learn to bait better.
Gina has stated many times that no personal information is retained once verification is complete. There has never been any reason to not believe her.

A site gets hacked because there is something worth going after or perhaps to cause trouble. Since there is nothing of value to steal from the site only mischief is left.

How exactly did the op obtain this information? Sounds like reckless, unfounded rumor mongering to me.
I do not need to find anything, I am not the one who throws out accusations. Hell, I would think you would want all people to see what you are talking about rather than just take your word on a SHMB, but is it those very links that support what I have said in post #8?
I didn't accuse anyone of anything. Did my post mention you? I was commenting about someone denying the past and P411, which was the topic of this thread.

You must have taken that to mean you. I didn't say you, you said it was about you then hijacked the thread topic and made it about... you guessed it, you.

Can we stay on topic?
Gina has stated many times that no personal information is retained once verification is complete. There has never been any reason to not believe her.

A site gets hacked because there is something worth going after or perhaps to cause trouble. Since there is nothing of value to steal from the site only mischief is left.

How exactly did the op obtain this information? Sounds like reckless, unfounded rumor mongering to me. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I tend to agree, but I would still be concerned if I was the young lady sending in that information.

Same reason guys wouldn't want to show their ID at a Studio that requests it. That's where I was coming from.