Foria Awaken Product Review

Just to clarify (as I've received a few queries):

There are two versions of Foria. Foria Awaken is the one I have reviewed here and is made up of 100% natural and legal ingredients and is available for purchase here in Texas.

I've supplied the exact link to the one I purchased. You can also read further on the Foria site for more information and explanations about the different types of products they have available in certain areas.
Be careful Victoria....you might end up with the clorox after all
Or something close to it
greatly informative!! Will have to talk to my GF about trying this out!!
Be careful Victoria....you might end up with the clorox after all
Or something close to it Originally Posted by tbone2u
Haha! Essence of Clorox....that should be a perfume!
greatly informative!! Will have to talk to my GF about trying this out!! Originally Posted by ArchAngel10
Glad you enjoyed it and found it useful!
Would I be willing to test out others and report my experiences? Fuck yeah I would! If someone wants to send me something, go for it and I will try it out! (Pm me anytime if so.) Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
If you ever need any assistance with your research, I'm sure I would be available. However I must admit, at my age to get done what you got done in one night would probably take me 4 or 5 days. I'm willing to sacrifice though.
Wicked write-up, Victoria!

If you ever need any assistance with your research, I'm sure I would be available. However I must admit, at my age to get done what you got done in one night would probably take me 4 or 5 days. I'm willing to sacrifice though. Originally Posted by NordicJag
What a wonderful fellow you are for volunteering as product tester!! Risque research leads to bawdy breakthroughs in sensual stimulation.

Dr. Fancy will don her lascivious lab coat for the sake of erotic experimentation, but leave the underwear on the floor to assist intense observation and amorous analysis.
your review made me horny
DAMN GIRL!!
I am definitely going to get and I already have someone in mind....Mmmm

Daddy.....your personal slut is going to make you quiver more than ever.....YUMMY!!

Thx Victoria :mwah!:
Clorox will do the same thing and it's much cheaper
J/K

Enjoyed the read Originally Posted by tbone2u
Lmao
Damn that was HOT ordering NOW
DAMN GIRL!!
I am definitely going to get and I already have someone in mind....Mmmm

Daddy.....your personal slut is going to make you quiver more than ever.....YUMMY!!

Thx Victoria :mwah!:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Damn that was HOT ordering NOW Originally Posted by Cendell M
Hope you ladies enjoys.
Great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and it worked out so well
Great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and it worked out so well Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Thanks lady!!
Great information there V. Hope you get a commission for this product. Going to order a gallon of this stuff and rub it all over my body, two other girls body and go for a 3-some.