New guy with a ?

Thanks for the info charles where is p411? Originally Posted by Big_Huff
Follow the yellow brick road to: www.preferred411.com.
Follow the yellow brick road to: www.preferred411.com. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thanks
I stumbled on the best way to get started:

I booked with a couple of providers who were listed on P411 and newbie friendly, and chose those that offered half hour sessions.

Then joined P411 (they might still be running their 6 months free special, IDK).

Been flying past screening ever since. I now have a paid P411 membership.

Except for certain areas (like Little Rock) beware of Back Page posters. Some are OK, but I generally don't even look there. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Take this with a grain of salt. The source self reports a 20% satisfaction rate with his p4p dates....
Take this with a grain of salt. The source self reports a 20% satisfaction rate with his p4p dates.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
This may be true, but I've never had a problem getting a date and I attribute that to P411. Based on the chatter here from other hobbyists, most hobbyists have good times, and I assume our OP here will, too.

Of course, I haven't tried getting a date with some of the ladies on this board who might have placed me on their DNS list. I can only assume they're as thankful as I am.
Charles - you are just too cute baby, as always!

Big_Huff - First off, I answer most of my emails between 5-6am. That is what time I get up in the mornings. I have a family, I need to be up to make sure that they get up and make it off on their day. You would be amazed at how many emails come in between 10pm-5am!

It the provider doesn't screen you, RUN!

and lastly, P411 is really an awesome tool for both the providers and the gentlemen. It is a really loved site with a fantastic owner who is very involved with it and takes a lot of pride in what she does. She always bends over backwards to help anyone out.

Have fun, and good luck!
Huff -

If you're going by the time stamps on the emails as they appear in your inbox and you're using a canned email application like Yahoo Mail and the like, the native time stamps are usually in Greenwich Mean Time. Some ISPs will auto correct the time stamps to local time but not all do (mine doesn't). The correction from CDT to GMT is about +6 hours (I think), so this would imply an email time stamped at 5:00 AM GMT was sent around 11 PM CDT the previous day - much more reasonable in terms of normal waking hours.
Charles - you are just too cute baby, as always!

Big_Huff - First off, I answer most of my emails between 5-6am. That is what time I get up in the mornings. I have a family, I need to be up to make sure that they get up and make it off on their day. You would be amazed at how many emails come in between 10pm-5am!

It the provider doesn't screen you, RUN!

and lastly, P411 is really an awesome tool for both the providers and the gentlemen. It is a really loved site with a fantastic owner who is very involved with it and takes a lot of pride in what she does. She always bends over backwards to help anyone out.

Have fun, and good luck! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I did run Tiffany I called back and said something came up so I couldn't make it.

Huff -

If you're going by the time stamps on the emails as they appear in your inbox and you're using a canned email application like Yahoo Mail and the like, the native time stamps are usually in Greenwich Mean Time. Some ISPs will auto correct the time stamps to local time but not all do (mine doesn't). The correction from CDT to GMT is about +6 hours (I think), so this would imply an email time stamped at 5:00 AM GMT was sent around 11 PM CDT the previous day - much more reasonable in terms of normal waking hours. Originally Posted by lawdelaw
That makes since, thanks law.
Graduate students are often up at odd times in the day. I don't think that seeing a well-educated provider is a bad thing at all!