Ages of your top 5 providers?

• ztonk
  • 05-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Only two of these are providers:

18, 19, 24, 25, 33
The ages o' mah top 5 perviders? Well, Ah'm an old fart, so it's tha Bronze Age, Iron Age, L'il Ice Age, Age o' En-lite-un-ment, an' tha Age o' Pisces!
...ohhhh say 31 ... may actually be more like 36/7... Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
yeah .. i think a review of showcases tells us that there are things like "27 in provider years" ... and provider weight is another one. no matter.

i tend to prefer mature providers with curves .. one reason is i'm about the gfe ... and the illusion of affection. at my age, i prefer a lot of smooching and oral activities, generally. Not a head board banging stud muffin. Not going to cram a fistful of activity acronyms into 30 minutes. so, not much interest in young providers.

having said that ... the hobby affords the pleasure of variety ... variety of shapes and sizes, ages, ethnicities, .. and sometimes a young lady shows some physical allure with some depth of personality .. and charm .. that makes me reach for the car keys.
Definitely over 18 ....
I half expected this thread to be filled with, "my ATF is 25 and below"....thanks for showing us 30s and up ladies some love.

Just an informal sampling to see the age breakdown of people's ATFs. Here's mine (in age order): 21, 22, 30, 39, 50+.

Granted, "top five" isn't a static list, but this is how it stands today. Originally Posted by Frissionary

Speak for yourself, I proudly wear 36, and sing it from the rooftop....thanks though.

Hey my profile says 155, I took a shit eariler, and I weight 153 1/2, I hope that's ok.

Kisses
Lisa

Just butting in on this one ...... But generally speaking we as women kinda age on a curve ...so your ATF whom you believe to be ...ohhhh say 31 ... May actually be more like 36/7... Originally Posted by Vivian Gates