Mandela as Obama??? WTF

In agree with half of that Jackie.

Mandela was a great man.

Your hatred of Obama, however, is embarrassing.
In agree with half of that Jackie.

Mandela was a great man.

Your hatred of Obama, however, is embarrassing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Take a flesh hoagie in the chasm, you troll.
You had better read up on Mandela. Don't let the hype fool you. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Well you may have point there. Although Mandela did accomplish some wonderful things for the people of So. Africa. He was also linked to the Blood Diamond industry in So. Africa.

Jim
Yessp Rider must be advertising for BOs new body man. Both BO, Madello are Commies. Even Jimmmie Carter declared the ANA, Madello commies, now BO is just like his father, Frank Marshal Davies, Commie........so yessp when do you start?
Well you may have point there. Although Mandela did accomplish some wonderful things for the people of So. Africa. He was also linked to the Blood Diamond industry in So. Africa.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
South Africa used to feed the whole Continent. Not any more. Oh well...
Take a flesh hoagie in the chasm, you troll. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
fuck you, simple jack. It's my thread. you're the dumbest troll here. You have yet to connect to any topic.
fuck you, simple jack. It's my thread. you're the dumbest troll here. You have yet to connect to any topic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... Cry baby cry... LOL
Jesus.
Jesus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't believe in him...remember?
Hasa Diga God.
dumb motherfuckers.
dumb motherfuckers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tell the fucking truth. I took down the gruesome video because it was too graphic.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...ecklace#slide2