Ysswipe Avatar Contest!!!!!!!

Like that, do you? Well Corpy has his brand, COF has his brand, but only YOU have an entire line of adult dipes named after him.

That's priceless!

Quit stalking a married man!!!!!!

(Ps - I'm calling bullshit on your review... You're lying about some of the activities. or else you've been lying all along.). Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll stop by Ysswipes glory hole. I'll do a glowing review of you. Open wide.
Hey bambino, did you really "share" your avatar with this disgusting sicko who puts his shit in pierogies and eats them? I thought he hijacked it.

Hey IB, remind me what Assup's special titles are. Is HDDB Hasa Diga Douche Bag? What does DEM stand for? Originally Posted by lustylad
Go home, LL. You aren't up to this. But if you want to hang with the Fag Team champs, then I'm sure the pissant can find you room in his "yacht" on Lake Travis when he brings his "half gallon" of Titos to Austin.

If you scored higher than 500 on the SAT then you are hanging with the wrong douchebags. Search button is your friend.
I'll stop by Ysswipes glory hole. I'll do a glowing review of you. Open wide. Originally Posted by bambino
We knew you were a homo the first day you came in here and started asking male members if they were CIM. Youve only reinforced your sexual confusion since then. BUTT, I Thought you were a catcher, not a pitcher.

Go to Salina.

Great conversation btw.
Hey bambino, did you really "share" your avatar with this disgusting sicko who puts his shit in pierogies and eats them? I thought he hijacked it.

Hey IB, remind me what Assup's special titles are. Is HDDB Hasa Diga Douche Bag? What does DEM stand for? Originally Posted by lustylad
No, I don't play childish games like you. Now your LustyLad? He has way more brains than you. BTW, when did you post your last review? It's always early some month. Is that when your SS check comes? Do you present your AARP and trip A cards for additional discounts? You never post a date. What a fraud.
Ysswipe is one weird dipshit!
Ysswipe is one weird dipshit! Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
Yes he is.
Ysswipe is one weird dipshit! Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman

Says a guy with Zim as his hero...LOL
Go home, LL. You aren't up to this... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really are a miserable miscreant, aren't you Assup? I'd go home but it's hard to walk away from a train wreck. My girlfriend wants her avatar back, asshole. She paid me to take her photos because I have class. She doesn't belong next to a picture of a scatalogically obsessed sick freak like you eating his own excrement. That should be your avatar, since nothing but shit goes in or out of your mouth!
You really are a miserable miscreant, aren't you Assup? I'd go home but it's hard to walk away from a train wreck. My girlfriend wants her avatar back, asshole. She paid me to take her photos because I have class. She doesn't belong next to a picture of a scatalogically obsessed sick freak like you eating his own excrement. That should be your avatar, since nothing but shit goes in or out of your mouth! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow! Your girlfriend is a whooker on ECCIE?

Have her PM me.

Nice talk, dumbass.

Nice meltdown.

Are we having fun yet?
No, I don't play childish games like you. Now your LustyLad? He has way more brains than you. BTW, when did you post your last review? It's always early some month. Is that when your SS check comes? Do you present your AARP and trip A cards for additional discounts? You never post a date. What a fraud. Originally Posted by bambino
Entertaining, pissant. Stupid, incomprehensible babble, but entertaining nonetheless. I can only imagine the spittle flying from the corner of your mouth as you bellow like a wounded bear.

Let me ask you this, stalker... Why have you started more threads about ME in two weeks than you've submitted reviews in three years? It's obvious you're a more experienced bully than you are a hobbyist.

You're a sick fuck and wish you'd quit hitting on me. I'm getting a tad uncomfortable with your unhealthy advances. I just don't swing that way, Twinkie.

Remember who started this shit. Everybody knows, asshole licker. (Nice review, btw)
Entertaining, pissant. Stupid, incomprehensible babble, but entertaining nonetheless. I can only imagine the spittle flying from the corner of your mouth as you bellow like a wounded bear.

Let me ask you this, stalker... Why have you started more threads about ME in two weeks than you've submitted reviews in three years? It's obvious you're a more experienced bully than you are a hobbyist.

You're a sick fuck and wish you'd quit hitting on me. I'm getting a tad uncomfortable with your unhealthy advances. I just don't swing that way, Twinkie.

Remember who started this shit. Everybody knows, asshole licker. (Nice review, btw) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How's your ticker holding up nowadays grumps? More personal info you shared. Go back to bed now.

Per COG:

AssupRidee, Dipshit Emeritus (DEM)

Congratulations, AssupRidee, DEM!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

No, Corpy, YOURS!

Everybody knows it, too, Massa overseer suh!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Try again, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM -- everyone knows that's your specialty and that's why you always score so high in those popularity polls, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Now what have you done, Assup? Yesterday you were Mormon Hasa Diga. Today you want to be Amish? Why don't you put a rag on your head and go Muzzie, you blasphemous fraud!
So what's your plan, Inspector Clouseau? You going to take all this personal incriminating information that I'm feeding you and come down here in your Rabbit and find me? (Good luck, pissant)

Beat my ass? Let the air out of my tires? Call me names at Hippie Hollow?

I tell you what, you come down here and track me down. I'll be in Pittsburgh getting my asshole licked by your wife. She already said that you took a 285 pound shit the other day and that you haven't seen your dick in 20 years. Three months in the "gym" would require an attorney, wouldn't it?

You are so stupid, you don't get it, do you? You could have stopped this early on but thought you'd take your chances with me. And you teamed up with the greatest blowhard on ECCIE.

You still haven't explained why you're stalking me all over ECCIE. Or how you've reviewed me more twice as many times as you've reviewed whookers. (Even if you don't "do" anything with them.).

Quit avoiding the issue, pissant. why are you starting threads about me all over the board? Nothing worse than an aggressive gay stalker, fag team champion!
Per COG:

Try again, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM -- everyone knows that's your specialty and that's why you always score so high in those popularity polls, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post the link to my original poll. Deadbeat.

You're certifiably NCM.

Post the link to my original poll, shit wallower!