Pussychaser is obbsesed

Ty you to the ones who understand...and for the POSITIVE FEED BACK!MUAH Originally Posted by Cendell M
Thanks for throwing me under the bus.
Thanks for throwing me under the bus. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You do that to yourself
I can't believe that the same person typed both the quotes below ....

Originally Posted by Cendell M
Lmk tell you a thing or two if you can comprehend that means UNDERSTAND GET YO FUNKY ASS OFF MY REVIEWS WOLF PUSSY LARD WHO EVER YOU WANT TO BE YOU WANT TO MEET ME I BE GLAD..YOUR AN UNEDUCATED FUCK STICK....I MIGHT HV SEEN YOU BUT UR NUTS HINCE THE BORED AND YOUR PO PERSONALITY NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY YO ASS SHOULD BE BANNED AND TK YOUR OTHER PERSONS TO YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL W ALL MY YESSSSS IF YOU WANT TO MEET ME SAY WHERE ID LIKE TO FINISH THIS IN PERSON YOU S DOUCHE...BUT I HV A FEELING YOU HIDE BEHIND THAT COMPUTER PUNCHING LETTERS AND STARTING DRAMA CLEARLY YOUR OBSESSED... SO IM GV YOU THE VB OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THIS9 Originally Posted by Cendell M
Sorry all...

I've been working a lot lately to please my regulars and also new guys from Eccie (thank you very much)... and PC's comments were hurtful and I just lost it for a bit...

Even though it felt good to 'let go' --- I really should not have responded as I did. So again I apologize to the 'community'... I may not be for everyone - but I always do my best for my Friends - just see my Eccie reviews.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Originally Posted by Cendell M
I can't believe that the same person typed both the quotes below .... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

She's good people Brooke........................ ....

.............she was mad at the time. I'd say let be..........

I can't believe that the same person typed both the quotes below .... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Pimp involved? It could be just BSC.
She's good people Brooke........................ ....

.............she was mad at the time. I'd say let be..........

. Originally Posted by charcoal
^^^^^Spoken like someone who got a dip into that pussy. Good people can and do fuck people over.

^^^^^This should fit on you.
You do that to yourself Originally Posted by zerodahero
You mean like that ranting whore?
Another one to scratch off from the list. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Bye Felicia..
Bye Felicia.. Originally Posted by Cendell M

^^^^^
I Would hate to take your face "Leather Face" "Jason" no i got it "Pc" LOL and your opinions like ASSHOLES EVERYONES GOT ONE o i kill myself better than therapist...
Sooo But hurt i bet yours hurts to from "Your" PC being in it. Captian save a Douche
I Would hate to take your face "Leather Face" "Jason" no i got it "Pc" LOL and yo the othet opinions there Luis ASSHOLES EVERYONES GOT ONE o i kill myself verter than therapist... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Sooo But hurt i bet yours hurts to from "Your" PC being in it. Captian save a Douche Originally Posted by Cendell M
WolfTurd, why are you so concerned with someone bitching about PussyChaser? Is PussyChaser your other handle?
WolfTurd, why are you so concerned with someone bitching about PussyChaser? Is PussyChaser your other handle? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Yup...... pretty much.

..........he has to defend his other handle somehow.