Best face on brunette provider

• tzv13
  • 10-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Dara Malaika, Kaylee Blue, Seductive Selina, Cameron Cox are all great looking brunette's that I have met.

Kendal Clarkson, I have not met but her pictures are very impressive. Not sure what is prettier, her face or her kitty, hope to meet her sometime and find out Originally Posted by Tatonka

The Cameron Cox...oh god yes.
Aww <3
The Cameron Cox...oh god yes. Originally Posted by tzv13
Have not met The Cameron Cox. I love brunette ladies
  • tzv13
  • 10-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Have not met The Cameron Cox. I love brunette ladies Originally Posted by Fistofdollars
You should rectify that. Gorgeous green eyes...
Depending on my mood they change from light green to dark green.. but being savvy with makeup I accentuate them with subtle lashes and plenty of eye contact.

Hair is naturally jet black but I pop in subtle purple and blue hair pieces on the under side here and there. But jet black is always here to stay!
The Cameron Cox...oh god yes. Originally Posted by tzv13
oh my word those pics; a face to match is stunning!
brunet
adjective
of a dark brown or black color <brunet hair>; also :having brunet hair <a brunet woman> —spelled brunet when used of a boy or man and usually brunette when used of a girl or woman Originally Posted by ratamahatta
THX RR ....

Depending on my mood they change from light green to dark green.. but being savvy with makeup I accentuate them with subtle lashes and plenty of eye contact.

Hair is naturally jet black but I pop in subtle purple and blue hair pieces on the under side here and there. But jet black is always here to stay! Originally Posted by The Cameron Cox
DAYUM !!!!!
Kaylee Blue - In a league all to her own in the looks department (and I photograph models/actresses professionally).
Austin-based: Katie2CherishU
Outside of Austin: Laylonie

They're both also in my top 5 best bodies regardless of hair color.
Kaylee is insanely gorgeous, but if what she told me is correct, she isn't naturally a brunette. She could put on a rainbow wig and a John3:16 t-shirt and still be hot. I really do need to meet Mandi and Cameron as well.
You should rectify that. Gorgeous green eyes... Originally Posted by tzv13
Brunettes are my kryptonite. I will work on meeting her. Hope I qualify
Kaylee Blue and Cameron Cox definitely rocks! And to top it off both have "EXCELLENT" oral skills and Cameron is the only one I've seen multiple times and plan for more. She is best all around!!
For once RR and I are in full agreement. DM is beautiful.

You will never see her face on line, but when you meet her in person, you will be absolutely mesmerized by her beauty and enchanted by her warm heart and charm. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
+1000 she is so beautiful and very sweet!!
Kaylee is GORGEOUS as I well know as she is my #1 Playmate, & I've always heard of Dara's beauty too...maybe I'll have to find a way to meet her...Cameron Cox as well!!!

Xoxo

Dara for sure. Very rare and exotic beauty. Kaylee has an amazing smile and mesmerizing eyes. Both have personalities that make them even more attractive.