Coed- Take it or leave it.

Like a big fat red pimple........quit raining on my parade.........wait........why does that rain smell like butt? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Why you smelling some guy's butt?
And DH ... 1500 here I come!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Shit, I wasted 3 1/2 hours chasing a piece of ass around town today. Never did catch her and now I'll never catch Brooke either.
  • romab
  • 07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Dearhunter. If you have to stick a nose or some other part of your anatomy into a butt; choose Brook's. Have seen stuck up and quite tempting. R
I like Co-Ed, but I like Notanewbie more !
Was every thread here supposed to be to my liking???

I gotta start hitting the RTM button more.
Before I start a thread, I always ask myself ... will texasjohn approve? By far, that is the most important thing to consider before starting a thread.
good girl..... checks in the mail

now get your ass back to the island, you got some spaining to do!
Shit, I wasted 3 1/2 hours chasing a piece of ass around town today. Never did catch her and now I'll never catch Brooke either. Originally Posted by boardman
Oh its over with for you buddy boy You have no hope of catching up

I might be willing to stop posting for a week if you send me on an all expense paid trip to Hawaii, w/ accommodations at a 5 star hotel, with a room that has an ocean view and a luxury car rental for 7 days.

Deal or no deal?
I like Co-Ed, but I like Notanewbie more ! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

I will see y'all later...I got me sum bidness that I needs to take care of!
Useless threAD. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
You shouldn't post that... uh.. is this how it's supposed to work...we are all like mini-me mods ...
Oh its over with for you buddy boy You have no hope of catching up

I might be willing to stop posting for a week if you send me on an all expense paid trip to Hawaii, w/ accommodations at a 5 star hotel, with a room that has an ocean view and a luxury car rental for 7 days.

Deal or no deal? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
If I did that I would be going along and where would that get me? Post count wise, I mean.

Don't you have an argument you need to start with someone so you can get banned again?

I'm just gonna haft to take my medicine and hope Carkido doesn't catch me
If I did that I would be going along and where would that get me? Post count wise, I mean.

Don't you have an argument you need to start with someone so you can get banned again?

I'm just gonna haft to take my medicine and hope Carkido doesn't catch me Originally Posted by boardman
I read that now you get to post again ...lol
it seems You get to post again, welcome back
it seems You get to post again, welcome back Originally Posted by subcilla
MEEEOOOOOWWW!!!!!
it seems You get to post again, welcome back Originally Posted by subcilla
Thank you.