Sky is delayed in her return. No longer the 10th it is now the 13th

Guys I’ve been in the pen for 90 days, can you do a brother a solid and let me go first? Lol. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
If the multi-quote icon worked, I could present both posts, but you asked for a ''solid'', and Solid Latino responded next. How great is that?
I see pimp MF’er Ghostrider is actively selling a girl named Sky here…

Stark direwolf: where did you groom her from? Winterfell or Korea? Originally Posted by veloztec
Reminds me of a Protozoa named Velozrec. Stalking does not suit you. Like before. Remeber what happened? Yes you do.
If the multi-quote icon worked, I could present both posts, but you asked for a ''solid'', and Solid Latino responded next. How great is that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Too funny Chung. BTW, looks like I can now reply and also see everybody’s avatar. Cmon Sky, we’re waiting
Reminds me of a Protozoa named Velozrec. Stalking does not suit you. Like before. Remeber what happened? Yes you do. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
What happened
Too funny Chung. BTW, looks like I can now reply and also see everybody’s avatar. Cmon Sky, we’re waiting Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Thanks Big b.o.b,

Today is the day, yes? Sunny day, no clouds in the sky. A bit breezy, may be a little turbulence on a flight in.
Reminds me of a Protozoa named Velozrec. Stalking does not suit you. Like before. Remeber what happened? Yes you do. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Yea, the last time I had your Mom in 3 holes, if memory serves me right ;-)

We don’t “stalk” low life Pimps like you. You are scum. Admins are smarter than that.
I see pimp MF’er Ghostrider is actively selling a girl named Sky here…

Stark direwolf: where did you groom her from? Winterfell or Korea? Originally Posted by veloztec
Dude Ghostrider don’t even phase you cause you go at that the wrong way.
Only if you knew !
Funny stuff !