Bill Ayers wrote " Dreams from my Father"

[QUOTE=Bert Jones;1054641538]I believe this will prove to be an internet hoax. President Obama wouldn't do that to us.[/QUOTE]

GEE-AWD! The Kool-Aid poisoning is getting worse! Wake up and get a clue. Obama is only about power, and rewarding his handlers with money and power.

Here's a hint: OBAMA DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!

And yes. Bill Ayers wrote the book. Now take off your Obamarose-colored glasses and get a glimpse of reality.
If you did even the least amount of research Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
that's about the most you ever do, Barney Google.
  • BJerk
  • 11-28-2013, 09:20 AM
If you did even the least amount of research you would find Jack Cashill. He is the editor of Ingrams magazine and he wrote a book where he laid out in detail the similarities between the writings of William "Bill" Ayres and one Barry Sotero aka Barack Obama. He found passages of events that Obama could not have experienced but Ayres could. Ayres described the tidal action at the Hudson river to some students (Ayres was a merchant marine when he was in hiding) and guess what? Obama had the same exact experience when he was in New York.

The importance is just how much of a fraud Barack Obama is? He is president because the democrats wanted an anti-Hillary. He was chosen because of a the speech he gave at the democratic convention in 2004. He was chosen to give that speech because he was new, shiny state legislater from Illinois. How did he get to be in that office? He was noticed because of his book...which he didn't write! Note to the GOP, whenever you catch a liberal/democrat breaking the rules....NAIL that mother fucker to the ground so they never come back up! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I appreciate your reasoning but that by itself is not conclusive. Everyone knows the Hudson is a tidal river - I've seen it run both ways. Unfortunately, I agree with you that if this story is true it is a disaster - Obama will have betrayed his followers with a mortal wound.
  • BJerk
  • 11-28-2013, 09:22 AM
I believe this will prove to be an internet hoax. President Obama wouldn't do that to us. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
GEE-AWD! The Kool-Aid poisoning is getting worse! Wake up and get a clue. Obama is only about power, and rewarding his handlers with money and power.

Here's a hint: OBAMA DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!

And yes. Bill Ayers wrote the book. Now take off your Obamarose-colored glasses and get a glimpse of reality. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
All politicians reward their supporters with power, and can really only care about their inner circle. If this were England and the story were true, it would bring down the government. I'm hoping and praying the story is not true. If it is proven true, I will abandon Obama. However, I will still dislike conservatives and their viewpoints, and will find a more authentic liberal politician to support. Or at least Hillary as a placeholder to irritate you people.
Or at least Hillary as a placeholder to irritate you people. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Now there is an "intellectual" for you!

That's how we got here 4 1/2 years later. All the wrong reasons.

So you want "four more years"?
Eight.
All politicians reward their supporters with power, and can really only care about their inner circle. If this were England and the story were true, it would bring down the government. I'm hoping and praying the story is not true. If it is proven true, I will abandon Obama. However, I will still dislike conservatives and their viewpoints, and will find a more authentic liberal politician to support. Or at least Hillary as a placeholder to irritate you people. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Number one, you can drop the "IF", you were betrayed and you were fooled. I don't understand why you're not mad. As for your own words above; is that how you elect a president? Because they irritate conservatives rather than someone who can do the job? Sounds pretty pathetic. As for all politicians, it shows character where they draw the line and as we know, Obama's line don't mean much.

When Chester A. Arthur took office after Garfield was assassinated, he was known as one of the most corrupt New York City pols. He had a revolving door as VP for his friends. Once he became president he told all his cronies that the door was closed. As president it would be bad for the country and unbecoming to the office to carry on as usual.

I also doubt that you even know what a real conservative viewpoint is. You get your news from MSNBC and your world view is warped like a Salvador Dali painting.
Eight. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
8 is too long. Look where it got us now.
  • BJerk
  • 11-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Number one, you can drop the "IF", you were betrayed and you were fooled. I don't understand why you're not mad. As for your own words above; is that how you elect a president? Because they irritate conservatives rather than someone who can do the job? Sounds pretty pathetic. As for all politicians, it shows character where they draw the line and as we know, Obama's line don't mean much.

When Chester A. Arthur took office after Garfield was assassinated, he was known as one of the most corrupt New York City pols. He had a revolving door as VP for his friends. Once he became president he told all his cronies that the door was closed. As president it would be bad for the country and unbecoming to the office to carry on as usual.

I also doubt that you even know what a real conservative viewpoint is. You get your news from MSNBC and your world view is warped like a Salvador Dali painting. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm not mad yet because it hasn't been proven true.
Okay, what constitutes proof to you? Obama admitting it? Like OJ, it isn't going to happen. Photographic evidence? How about the real writer taking credit for his own work and admitting that Obama didn't write it....wait, that is what has happened isn't it.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...ams-memoir.htm
Being chided for electing a president by JDIdiot. priceless. this daffy fucker probably has NEVER voted!
  • Doove
  • 11-29-2013, 04:28 AM
I'm not mad yet because it hasn't been proven true. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
It'll be proven true about the time it's proven that he was born in Kenya.
....about the time it's proven that he was born in Kenya. Originally Posted by Doove
If he just admits it after leaving office, are you going to call him a liar? Delusional? Stupid? An idiot? A TeaWhipe? or What?
  • Doove
  • 11-29-2013, 06:33 AM
If he just admits it after leaving office, are you going to call him a liar? Delusional? Stupid? An idiot? A TeaWhipe? or What? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yup. And until then, i'm gonna call you a liar. Delusional. Stupid. An idiot. A Teawipe. And, of course, what.
They just don't make good trolls anymore.

+1!