Do the Ladies Work the Holidays??

I have in the past worked on the holidays.I spend time and eat with family and then have my own fun with a gent later.There are many people that visit my city on the holidays looking for some exotic fun and I am happy to make their holiday here one to remember.
Nope.

I'm not that money hungry. On holidays, my family always comes first. There are 365 days a year and only a few holidays. The least I can do is reserve those days and weekends for my loved ones. In other words, one of the reasons why I love this business is it allows us to have a life and a damn good one at that so why not enjoy it and not have to "work" all the time.
For those that do work the Holidays, do you bump your hourly rate to time and 1/2?? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
LOL...That is a good one!
Im willing to work some holidays.

In fact im hoping to do an overnight for new years. I think that could be a lot of fun. Last year I just slept.

For thanksgiving I could get away in the afternoon.

It depends in whether or not I have visitors. I wouldnt even bump up the rates. Im almost giving ut away anyway so why bothet? Lol
Sometimes. It's not about being money hungry (this isn't work for me anyway), but most of my family is spread out and far away, so if I'm not already committed to my civie friends, then I'm happy to commit to one of my friends in the lifestyle.

I used to take holidays for myself, but as my family moves and my friends don't party as hard, there's less and less reason to.

~Mme X~
I work some holidays just because my family is so far away. However for Thanksgiving I will be driving 16 hours to spend that holiday with them. I love working Valentines Day just because being single that holiday can suck really bad alone.
I work if an appointment is booked. If not, then I keep going with life as planned!
I usually don't work on the holidays. I spend the holidays with my family.
Tanner, good point lol! You freaking make bank on Valentines and that is the ONE holiday I love to work...don't really consider that a holiday. It's just like "Steak and BJ" day, IMO.

I just refuse to work on any holiday associated with God or family.
I have no family so I need extra snuggling over the holidays. I think it's a great time of year to work. Even if folks do have family they need to get some decompression and stress relief!
I prefer true intimacy vs. paid companionship. If I can't have that during the holidays, I would rather be with family and friends.