CK's get togethers vs the events I have staged in the past....

I've never attended CK's or Whispers' socials so I can't compare or comment... HINT!
I've never attended CK's or Whispers' socials so I can't compare or comment... HINT! Originally Posted by illuminati
Apparently what was conveyed to me directly by actual attendees hit a familiar chord with others so as long as I divulged that the info came second hand no harm no foul.

W is no stranger to starting entire attack threads/crusades based upon nothing more than grapevine info from providers.

Wasn't that long ago he went after a Mod based upon provider feedback. That mod is no longer with us.

Befriend a provider or two and maybe you will have something to contribute other than sideline preaching/heckling.
to both
but then the M&G I put on were in Upset NY
in a hooker bar in Rochester NY. It was fun having eccie providers in a hooker bar

no really it was fun
Nice avatar OSD! You should go start a thread in SA
Nice avatar OSD! You should go start a thread in SA Originally Posted by rockerrick
I'm looking for a mod to give the avatar too.
any here worthy rocky ? just askin ya
rick rick rick where ya go rick
crap, he can't answer my question now dang nab it all
mmmmm Hay where a good M&G?
I be tired of the ones that fuck up OSD does in Upset NY eh
rick rick rick where ya go rick
crap, he can't answer my question now dang nab it all
mmmmm Hay where a good M&G?
I be tired of the ones that fuck up OSD does in Upset NY eh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You need to come to one in Buffalo sometime...
We have them at different locations.. Sometimes we have them at one of the St. Tiffany's locations and sometimes at Our Mademoiselle of Cheektavegas. But our best ones are at the Pharaoh's Pyramid when we bring in Guest Queens and Princesses. You are welcome anytime... but you have to be on the invite list.
It's pretty easy to get on... unless you are like an Altar Boy or something....
I have never been to a social in Austin, or elsewhere. Never say the need, nor the desire. Strongly expect I never will. But this seems another example of two different events, with somewhat different purposes, that appeal to different people (likely with some overlap). I see no reason that it has to be a "one or the other" scenario. But then I have rarely worried about "winning". Originally Posted by Old-T
For others that may also be similarly confused, this is just another thread started by the OP to try to deflect the conversation from the original one and cast himself in a better light.
The subject of that conversation was that how Whispers managed his Xmas Fundraiser was less secure, from an outing standpoint, than CK's monthly meet-n-greets. You will notice he only lightly touches on that event, and instead makes reference to some other gatherings he has held.
Even though I've never attended one of those get-togethers, I have no doubt that he does work hard to protect the security of everyone involved in setting them up, and during the event.
I will say that he handled the after-party of the Xmas Fundraiser very similar to how he states he does it for other events. Invites, including date, time, and location, only went out by PM to those eligible to attend.
The initial issue was all about how he handles the drop-off announcements. I don't think CK was even involved in the original discussion.
As for the Houston event in December 2009 -- please get your facts straight and since you weren't there and I was here's the truth. Originally Posted by ck1942
What facts did I not have straight in regards to that "event"?

I simply commented that you were the host of the only party I am aware of that was raided.
I've attended both events.

Simple answer.

CK is a nice person.

That is all.

FG
You need to come to one in Buffalo sometime...
We have them at different locations.. Sometimes we have them at one of the St. Tiffany's locations and sometimes at Our Mademoiselle of Cheektavegas. But our best ones are at the Pharaoh's Pyramid when we bring in Guest Queens and Princesses. You are welcome anytime... but you have to be on the invite list.
It's pretty easy to get on... unless you are like an Altar Boy or something.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I can't sing errr anymore
mmmmm M&G at a strip club, I need to think on that
I don't think many really give a shit about the differences in how events are handled.
I've attended both.

The ck sponsored event i went to was more low key with food, drinks and conversation.

The w sponsored event was a also fun, but in a strip club so very loud, noisy but met some other mongers.

I will agree W's was more about peacocking and ck's was more about meeting providers.

I will comment that the bring a provider and leave with her part is not really true. I gave one a lift after a session to a W party but I didn't leave with her. Wasn't the plan. I don't recall it ever being a rule/guideline either. And a lot of business was discussed inside the social. So maybe the rules have changed? I havent been to a social in years now.
ok I can understand nothing happen at
only one that broke that rule of mine was a eccie mod at the time. LOL in the parking lot WTF with a eccie gal. Fuck the hookers that go to that bar even know better than that.

but if you have hobbyist and providers in one place
just how in the hell can you keep them talking business for latter that night or for a latter day.?

But then I have Rochester Upset NY gatherings in a bar known that hookers that are not providers on eccie go to.

Over hearing the eccie and non eccie gals talking to each other is awesome LOL
I've attended both.

The ck sponsored event i went to was more low key with food, drinks and conversation.

The w sponsored event was a also fun, but in a strip club so very loud, noisy but met some other mongers.

I will agree W's was more about peacocking and ck's was more about meeting providers.

I will comment that the bring a provider and leave with her part is not really true. I gave one a lift after a session to a W party but I didn't leave with her. Wasn't the plan. I don't recall it ever being a rule/guideline either. And a lot of business was discussed inside the social. So maybe the rules have changed? I havent been to a social in years now. Originally Posted by budman33
I have also been to both functions over the years and agree with what you say. At CK's events, the goal was to meet other mongers and ladies with whom you might want to schedule a future get-together. Sexually charged at times? Definitely. I remember one in a NW Austin restaurant where several of the ladies were coming on quite strongly to the hot waitresses. At Whispers events I have attended (at P-10), the goal was to also meet other mongers and also have a good time with the strippers. I did meet several ECCIE ladies but they were usually low-key and I was never propositioned. That happened at most of CK's parties. Simply different atmospheres. Both fun.

Certainly Whispers gets full of himself on the board but he never came across like that to me at any of his parties. And the work he has done in the past for the Christmas fundraisers is rather awesome.