New Years stories?

Went out for the first time since 2000-2001 New Year's Eve. Dinner with 8 of us.
After giving my truck to the valet, I proceeded, according to some reports, to drink between 10-15 Whiskey Sours. I was planning on cabbing home, and some where in the evening gave my keys to my friends as a safe guard.

Not real sure when I got home via cab, but woke up alone, in my suit and tie, with my pants down around my ankles, shoes on, jacket on, in bed, top of the covers. Truck nowhere to be found.

Spend the morning with a raging hangover strong enough to kill a horse. Took the car in search of the truck. Truck is nowhere to be found. Text my friends. Get no response till about 2, when the friends tell me there is a ransom on my truck. I spend the afternoon and evening in a sadistic scavenger hunt, and end up finding my truck in a muddy field where my friends had left it after mudding all day.

Got the mother of all cheeseburgers to kill off the hangover.

Will not be going out again on New Year's Eve till ~ 2025 or so, if ever again

Great times. Apparently the group commented on who would be best in bed. 5 women and 3 men. Don't recall what I said Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Awww poor thing
Went out for the first time since 2000-2001 New Year's Eve. Dinner with 8 of us.
After giving my truck to the valet, I proceeded, according to some reports, to drink between 10-15 Whiskey Sours. I was planning on cabbing home, and some where in the evening gave my keys to my friends as a safe guard.

Not real sure when I got home via cab, but woke up alone, in my suit and tie, with my pants down around my ankles, shoes on, jacket on, in bed, top of the covers. Truck nowhere to be found.

Spend the morning with a raging hangover strong enough to kill a horse. Took the car in search of the truck. Truck is nowhere to be found. Text my friends. Get no response till about 2, when the friends tell me there is a ransom on my truck. I spend the afternoon and evening in a sadistic scavenger hunt, and end up finding my truck in a muddy field where my friends had left it after mudding all day.

Got the mother of all cheeseburgers to kill off the hangover.

Will not be going out again on New Year's Eve till ~ 2025 or so, if ever again

Great times. Apparently the group commented on who would be best in bed. 5 women and 3 men. Don't recall what I said Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
You are going to miss out on alot of fun!