Who Is Missing From Our Community?

He's not outed. No one on this site knows anyone's real identity. If anything, he outed himself when he got caught and it made national news. Originally Posted by CandyStoreKid

If they are a member of this board, they would be outed by the person posting the link on this board.

People have linked every bust that has happened in Houston,names,mugshots and all and no one was ever banned for outing

Every single person that has posted a link that had real life info of a member on this board has been banned. If it is found that this info from that link , links to a real member of this board........JoJo WILL BE BANNED. Read the rules and know what you are talking about...

Better question is,whose mandle are you?
I see you got your fake review for PA already written..straight out of the book of rockerrick
Which lucky,imaginary stripper are you going to review after your 6 weeks run out?

what's your other handle? Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
I know the guidelines and I know he will be banned
It's highly unlikely..we all know that,so why waste time arguing about it?
I specifically mentioned busts,no one has been banned for that
No one will ever come forward,admitting they got caught in a sting
Saying "yeah that's me,delete the link and ban that guy" shouldn't be enough to take any action
Any news related links posted is a potential outing if we're being real

If you know the pimp,go ahead ban Op and delete the link then
  • pxmcc
  • 10-24-2018, 11:55 AM
well it wasn't Lawd Fawker..
Saying "yeah that's me,delete the link and ban that guy" shouldn't be enough to take any action

If you know the pimp,go ahead ban Op and delete the link then Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

Saving this for later........
If he's selling $1500 an hr pussy [he’s] not known here. Every one around here complains if providers charge over $160. Originally Posted by peabody
Lmbo! True true.
People have linked every bust that has happened in Houston,names,mugshots and all and no one was ever banned for outing

Better question is,whose mandle are you?
I see you got your fake review for PA already written..straight out of the book of rockerrick
Which lucky,imaginary stripper are you going to review after your 6 weeks run out?

what's your other handle? Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

For someone 'new' to the board, JJ talks a lot of shit, stuff unknown to a true newbie.

He/she isn't a newbie, either multiple user names or creating a new user name in case of a ban.

Even Ray Charles can read through his 'newbieness'.

If you know the pimp,go ahead ban Op and delete the link then Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

It isn't highly unlikely and many have been banned on this board for posting links to bust or arrests that listed RL info on a member.

Do you even read what you post.......SMDH
If he's selling $1500 an hr pussy is not known here. Every one around here complains if providers charge over $160. Originally Posted by peabody
My thoughts exactly!!
Heh not wasting anymore keystrokes after this
Op is not getting banned for this thread
I have seen pimps logging into their girls accounts to post real names of rival pimps right here on eccie and nothing happened to them
If eccie pimps won't even reveal themselves,Op has nothing to worry about this POS
I doubt he knows what tf eccie is

The topic is pimp arrested,let's focus on that...I'm sure there's a rule about that
Or we could make ourselves useful and get Hookers ads approved...those girls have bills and clients have holes to fill

Chop chop!
Who's gonna trim my curl now?
I'm with my G prince. Like I've been locked up. Dis mofo locked up with no bond, you actually think he's worried about a foooking eccie account. Sometimes I think guys here talk just to be foooking talking. Let's just say there are more pressing issues going on in homies life and he could probably give three shits about eccie right now, especially to complain to the modos about dis shit. Foook, what has Coed come to. Tooodlez.....