How to get unmanned from a certain studio?

Thanks. And yes I did join for that. I usually lurk and just see who has a lot of yes recommendations. I don't care too much for ros or whatever.

May I ask why you don't like giving your information to the studios? Its the only way I could get verified at LA. I also gave my real work badge to the other studios. Originally Posted by Stupidmanchild
I guess you don't have much to lose by giving out your information? You gave them your work badge with your name and where you work?? That's insane!

Hey I know someone, allegedly, that if you provide your SSN and a credit card # that can get you into see anyone in the United States and Asia. Let me know and I can hook you up.
I guess you don't have much to lose by giving out your information? You gave them your work badge with your name and where you work?? That's insane!

Hey I know someone, allegedly, that if you provide your SSN and a credit card # that can get you into see anyone in the United States and Asia. Let me know and I can hook you up. Originally Posted by ntxguy
No thanks man, but appreciate the offer. My SSN and CC# are too much.

Yeah I really don't have much to lose. I'm divorced, my kids live all the way in El Paso, I pay over $4k a month in child support and alimony. Now I am banned from LA. Life sucks sometimes.
Thank you for the advice. I will look into the burner. However forthe fake DL, I probably won't because of the legality of it all. Maybe if I wait long enough, they'll forget me? I think they say they delete your info after a while. Idk tho Originally Posted by Stupidmanchild
"the legality of it all"? Now that's funny, lol. I meant get one to ONLY use for hobby screening, nothing else. I don't think an illegal business is going to report you for a fake ID. Just trying to help, good luck to you.
Just eliminate the whole texting/calling all together. Go knock on the door loudly and wave a bunch of cash frantically in front of the peep hole, they'll let you in. In the event that they DON'T let you in, then yeah, probably take that as a sign that you should maybe hit up a different studio. Good luck and stay safe.
Email Chung or ghost. They’ll get ya in. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
LOL!! thats great
Poster you don’t give real information to the studios for safety reasons. What if they get raided. Especially now that our friends in Austin, made participation in the hobby a felony.
I guess one question is,why did you care?. Plenty of other girls in other places. Why fight to get them to take your money?
I guess one question is,why did you care?. Plenty of other girls in other places. Why fight to get them to take your money? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Because there are highly rated people that have great reviews that I would like to visit. Its a FOMO thing
Poster you don’t give real information to the studios for safety reasons. What if they get raided. Especially now that our friends in Austin, made participation in the hobby a felony. Originally Posted by Crzytxn
They said they need it for their safety. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't get to experience them. Plenty of people use LA
Because there are highly rated people that have great reviews that I would like to visit. Its a FOMO thing Originally Posted by Stupidmanchild
That may be well and good, but as others have already said, its dangerous to give real info.

And with all due respect you seem a bit too invested in seeing girls at this specific establishment. They don't want you. Move on. I would say the same to someone trying to see a provider that does not want to see them. Again, with all due respect.

And yes, you do have much to loose. Like your freedom. Or having a felony record. Loosing the ability to take care of your financial obligations to your childern. Them finding out dad is a pervert in jail for paying women for sex. You have a lot to loose. And you are playng very loose and free with those things.

Move on