Hillary says "no" to apology

Hillary owes no one an apology. Whoever decided to spend millions of taxpayer money on a witch hunt owes the apology. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Keep being her WK suckclown ! Maybe you and woomby can go visit her in the pen and get her autograph on those blowup dolls that you and woomby have of her. Just be carful of posting ( forbidden subject ) pictures in the future ya lying liberal !! woomby needs all the friends here that he can get !
Keep being her WK suckclown ! Maybe you and woomby can go visit her in the pen and get her autograph on those blowup dolls that you and woomby have of her. Just be carful of posting ( forbidden subject ) pictures in the future ya lying liberal !! woomby needs all the friends here that he can get ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Cant be in the pen when u haven't even been charged with a crime. . . unlike ur hero attny general of TX. . . the crook. oh yea, and that cunt in Kentucky is in jail right now. . haha, maybe u should go with Huckabee and visit her. Just tell Huckabee ur a good uncle tom.
Cant be in the pen when u haven't even been charged with a crime. . . unlike ur hero attny general of TX. . . the crook. oh yea, and that cunt in Kentucky is in jail right now. . haha, maybe u should go with Huckabee and visit her. Just tell Huckabee ur a good uncle tom. Originally Posted by southtown4488
He'd probably be more comfortable with Cruz, who is now going to visit her as well. It's like these candidates can't keep from copying one another. One sniffs a pile of shit and the others can't break their necks fast enough to get over and smell it too. They're just trying to do anything they can to slow down the steamroller that is Donald Trump.

Reytardo knows they don't take kindly to messicans down there in Kan Tuck Eee. Better to just stay away altogether, avoid the nasty uncle tom business. Keep talleywackers going, they need you.
He'd probably be more comfortable with Cruz, who is now going to visit her as well. It's like these candidates can't keep from copying one another. One sniffs a pile of shit and the others can't break their necks fast enough to get over and smell it too. They're just trying to do anything they can to slow down the steamroller that is Donald Trump.

Reytardo knows they don't take kindly to messicans down there in Kan Tuck Eee. Better to just stay away altogether, avoid the nasty uncle tom business. Keep talleywackers going, they need you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well pobrecita puta then YOU better stay away from Kin-tucky then hadn't you ! Piche mojado y lambiachi ! They might not take too kindly to your plans to expand your gloryhole franchise into their state !

Reytardo knows they don't take kindly to messicans down there in Kan Tuck Eee. Better to just stay away altogether, avoid the nasty uncle tom business. Keep talleywackers going, they need you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He likes it when they treat him like a house slave, the self loathing uncle tom cunt.

Hillary owes no one an apology. Whoever decided to spend millions of taxpayer money on a witch hunt owes the apology. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Investigating Hillary is more of a bitch hunt. And worth it she goes to prison where she belongs.
Investigating Hillary is more of a bitch hunt. And worth it she goes to prison where she belongs. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
hahaha, good luck dude. . . millions was spent on whitewater witch hunt and all that money spent only got a stained dress. Funny how conservatives claim to hate wasteful govt spending but have no problem throwing money away on an obvious wild goose chase.
  • DSK
  • 09-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Apparently, she disagrees with you. She has formally apologized.
Apparently, she disagrees with you. She has formally apologized. Originally Posted by DSK
the bitch caved in to save her fat ass.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...olution-emails

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...mail-practices

who has Donald Trump apologized to? no one.

Megan Kelly. NOPE.

Illegal Mex. NOPE.

Univision jerk. NOPE.

the bitch caved in to save her fat ass.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...olution-emails

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...mail-practices

who has Donald Trump apologized to? no one.

Megan Kelly. NOPE.

Illegal Mex. NOPE.

Univision jerk. NOPE.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She sure did apologize. I bet that was a hard pill for that lowbrow bitch to swallow, since she has never apologized for anything in her life.

Jim
So on Friday she says she has nothing to apologize for.

On Tuesday she apologizes.

I guess we can add "flip flopper" to her list of accomplishments, right along side liar and criminal.
She sure did apologize. I bet that was a hard pill for that lowbrow bitch to swallow, since she has never apologized for anything in her life.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

hahaha, good luck dude. . . millions was spent on whitewater witch hunt and all that money spent only got a stained dress. Funny how conservatives claim to hate wasteful govt spending but have no problem throwing money away on an obvious wild goose chase. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I'm not a conservative, nor am I a Republican. I oppose Hillary because she is a corrupt, dishonest liar. She is also in the back pockets of the elitists. Find an honest liberal, like Dennis Kucinich, and I'll be first in line to vote for him. But I'm tired of these dishonest corporate puppets that both parties put forth every election.

I don't give a damn about Whitewater either, but violating the law while holding the public trust, and then destroying evidence is worthy of an investigation. And a trial. And a conviction. And a prison term.

And to prove I'm bi-partisan, I think GW Bush, Cheney and others should be tried as war criminals.
So on Friday she says she has nothing to apologize for.

On Tuesday she apologizes.

I guess we can add "flip flopper" to her list of accomplishments, right along side liar and criminal. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Ah yes, now she has a full deck. She's a flip flopper, Liar and a criminal. But most importantly we should note, is she's a coward. She only apologized for fear of repercussions from voters. If she really believed she had done nothing wrong she would have been able to convey that without regret or fear of ridicule from the very onset of this whole issue. Her other scandals will come back to haunt her and rightly so.

Jim