Super spreader event

You're using trump "science". What masses? You mean like the number of people who go through a Walmart everyday?

People are screened before getting vaccine. The administrators constantly change ppe and sanitize the area the shot is given in.
I'm not going to list all the things you are incorrect about. The main thing needed of course is a contagious patient. Who will be masked and distanced when allowed in. Non-symptomatic patients/people will ALL be masked, etc. limiting the possible spread.
You don't have a clue about any of this. Super spreader event definition included
You're babbling again.

Remember, trump lost.

Mass amounts of people wearing masks or not is a super spreader event! Especially when they get indoors. Then they see the same vaccine administrators that hundreds have just seen in the same rooms of hundreds of others have inhaled and exhaled!
Super spreader event! biggly

Using the same science as cdc and fauxi! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You're using trump "science". What masses? You mean like the number of people who go through a Walmart everyday?

People are screened before getting vaccine. The administrators constantly change ppe and sanitize the area the shot is given in.
I'm not going to list all the things you are incorrect about. The main thing needed of course is a contagious patient. Who will be masked and distanced when allowed in. Non-symptomatic patients/people will ALL be masked, etc. limiting the possible spread.
You don't have a clue about any of this. Super spreader event definition included
You're babbling again.

Remember, trump lost.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
None of what you wrote is happening at all of the vacc. places! You just want to argue! Im using youre own cdc who anf fauxi science against you! But know its ok for millions to get in line and possibly get infected?
GOTCHA
Come back with your usual insults and babble.
I guarantee the bump in cases in a few days or week will be blamed on the holidays!

Get in line!
Be a statistic!
How do I argue with nothing? The vaccine is administered by appointment for 1st responders or administered at their place of employment (like at a fire station or police station).
You used your inability to present facts, to type a sentence that makes sense, and outright lies against me.

Where are health care workers not enforcing masks, distancing, changing ppe, or sanitizing their areas? Where don't they screen?
And where are these lines with millions of people in them?
And what CDC science are you using against me?

Please include a link since I don't trust you to pass on the info correctly.
None of what you wrote is happening at all of the vacc. places! You just want to argue! Im using youre own cdc who anf fauxi science against you! But know its ok for millions to get in line and possibly get infected?
GOTCHA
Come back with your usual insults and babble. Originally Posted by winn dixie
How do I argue with nothing? The vaccine is administered by appointment for 1st responders or administered at their place of employment (like at a fire station or police station).
You used your inability to present facts, to type a sentence that makes sense, and outright lies against me.

Where are health care workers not enforcing masks, distancing, changing ppe, or sanitizing their areas? Where don't they screen?
And where are these lines with millions of people in them?
And what CDC science are you using against me?

Please include a link since I don't trust you to pass on the info correctly.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Have you not seen the freaking news of the lines?
I'd feel embarrassed!