WHY DIDN'T CHRIS CHRISTIE RUN, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE REAL REASON

His connection to the mob could be evidence to support those whispers of coruption when he was the Atorney General. And just a little digging by some reporters showed that he visited Tino several times while Tino was locked up and there was more family interaction that he alluded too. But what do I know.
I don't think it was out of fear of skeletons in the closet. He might have some, but that didn't stop him from running for governor.

Also, from reports from his media spokesmen and family, he came VERY CLOSE to pulling the trigger. I don't think he would have even given it a thought (at least publicly) if he was worried about skeletons. Plus, even his family and advisers were saying, off the record, that he had virtually decided to run, but then did a 180 VERY SUDDENLY. The timing of the turn-around makes me think that whatever it was that made him change his mind, happened at the last minute. Then, one or two days later, he unconditionally endorsed Mitt Romney.

My guess is that he traded his political capital for a promise of a place in Romney's administration should Romney win. He's a smart guy and is "working on his resume" and biding his time for the right moment.
Number one, Christie promised he would finish his term of office.
Christie needs the support of the conservative spine of the GOP and he wouldn't have it. He is a personality but he is not a conservative. He is pro-gun control, pro-choice, and the afore mentioned family problems. His support would have been luke warm at best. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Tell that to Mitt Romney.
It seems obvious that Romney has the same problem. His support in the polls has been pretty much the same during this whole process. Neither going up too much or going down too much. Like the Ron Paul zombies, his supporters are loyal.
http://www.kevinwebb22.com/politics/...sident-in-2012

Ron Paul (34%, 1,211 Votes)
Allen West (19%, 689 Votes)
Sarah Palin (9%, 334 Votes)
Donald Trump (8%, 287 Votes)
Hermain Cain (8%, 268 Votes)
Mitt Romney (5%, 194 Votes)
Mike Huckabee (5%, 188 Votes)
Michelle Bachmann (5%, 179 Votes)
Condoleezza Rice (4%, 146 Votes)
Chris Christie (4%, 135 Votes)
Bobby Jindal (3%, 105 Votes)