Officer in Freddy Gray Death Found Not Guilty

Just asking a question not defending anything,
If a person is arrested put into the paddy wagon, and arrives with a broken neck shouldn't someone be responsible?

Or did he break his own neck?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I agree, once arrested, the Police have the responsibility to make sure a person does not get harmed.

But charging every person remotely involved was way out of line.

Mr. Gray was as as much responsible for his actions as the Police. If he would have sat down, (like he had countless times before), and taken the ride, he would still be alive.

I'm trying not to be a cold hearted bastard. But the actions of one pimple on the butt of society has caused much grief for people who were doing nothing more than their jobs in carrying out the laws and mandates of the Government.
I agree, once arrested, the Police have the responsibility to make sure a person does not get harmed.

But charging every person remotely involved was way out of line.

Mr. Gray was as as much responsible for his actions as the Police. If he would have sat down, (like he had countless times before), and taken the ride, he would still be alive.

I'm trying not to be a cold hearted bastard. But the actions of one pimple on the butt of society has caused much grief for people who were doing nothing more than their jobs in carrying out the laws and mandates of the Government. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thanks, the charging of everyone involved seemed like throwing mud against the wall, and hoping some sticks.
You know how these Burnie "Independents" are...

You know how these Burnie "Independents" are...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You know how stupid those Trumpetts are don't you.