From-Behind Milking

Have seen this done is some xhamster videos and it looks incredibly hot. The other activity that is very similar is watching a someone milk a cock that is hanging through a table.
Im still partial to the 69 position while I fuck your manPussy with my girlCock.....
That way your getting sucked and fucked at the same time while my clitty is getting licked as well...............Butt game to have you on all fours while I am behind you stroking and licking your cock till you squirt for me...........Slurp!!
Have seen this done is some xhamster videos and it looks incredibly hot. The other activity that is very similar is watching a someone milk a cock that is hanging through a table. Originally Posted by The Slut

I can only speak for myself and my own sessions.......
It's more akin to ass up in the air and dripping...The hole in the table is
handy when the client is restrained...It's just not very organic..But then again,
I prefer them to be hoggtied if I'm restraining them.
Saw a video a while back, were a lady made a guy cum from strictly prostrate play/milking. Not sure if its possible in real life, but sounds like something I would try!
Saw a video a while back, were a lady made a guy cum from strictly prostrate play/milking. Not sure if its possible in real life, but sounds like something I would try! Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
It can be done! It just takes the "right stimulation/environment"!
Dallas Rain will you marry me?
I see this woman off and on that enjoys milking me from behind (she gets behind me..pulls my cock back between my legs and jacks me off for what seems like hours..sometimes it is..until I'm ready to explode). I was curious whether this was something practiced by Providers and/or enjoyed by fellow Hobbyists? Originally Posted by txcwby6
When my tongue is playing around his back-end and I have him on all-fours.
This all sounds like sooooo much fun!!! I have to say I love the threads in this section.

Coming to Big D May 1...hoping to experience all the best of Dallas!