Dear Fellow Whoremongers and friends of prostitution....

if you're "through arguing with a handflul of haters"....we shouldn't hear from you ever again....
what a relief that would be....
Flexing on the webcam,lol.... did that involve shoving any fruit in places not normally used for entry?
Trust me, you have no idea how many girls would never consider seeing ur ass....... but no worries, they are above ur pay scale
And no worries, they know your indys handle too
You all have way too much fucking time on your hands
You all have way too much fucking time on your hands Originally Posted by sjomonty

That's true, you need to suggest some new talent to try
When I read this thread I was like "oooooooooh mmmmmmyyyyyy godddddddd whhhhhaaat AAA bunnnnnch offffffff shiiiiiiit".
Flexing on the webcam,lol.... did that involve shoving any fruit in places not normally used for entry?
Trust me, you have no idea how many girls would never consider seeing ur ass....... but no worries, they are above ur pay scale
And no worries, they know your indys handle too Originally Posted by chizzy
Chizzi, I know a lot better than you how indys works. I have also seen all the untrue shit written about me by Tieler and the long gone Heidi_Holloway. Plus who told you I only have 1 indys account? You don't know me dude to assume shit about me. I know a lot more about you than you about me. I just haven't opened my mouth so to speak.

Also Chizzi, you have no idea of my finances. Evidently I hobby a lot more than you do and I only review about half the girls I see. Worry about your income bro!!! I can buy any whore. Not sure if you can though.

And thirdaly Chizzi, I have ALREADY fucked indys' Pittsburgh section almost at 100 per cent. There are 2 perhaps 3 providers I haven't fucked yet, nor do I plan to. Also have done many visiting and Ohio ones. The moset recent visiting was Tia this past August. Trust me, I have no problem seeing girls, unlike you.
When I read this thread I was like "oooooooooh mmmmmmyyyyyy godddddddd whhhhhaaat AAA bunnnnnch offffffff shiiiiiiit". Originally Posted by copperhead1967
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Chizzi .... I know a lot more about you than you about me. I just haven't opened my mouth so to speak. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Uh-oh... Time to get the ban hammer ready again.
Uh-oh... Time to get the ban hammer ready again.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why would I be banned LustyLad? For what? I haven't outed anything. The fact that I have a lot of info doesn't mean I have outed anything. Your craving for me to get banned is bigger than your ego. And what happens when I get banned? One mere nothing. As I've said many times before I don't need ECCIE nor do I need indys to see hot girls. My phone is full of hot girls. Are you attending the Halloween party? See you there pal :-)
And no worries, they know your indys handle too Originally Posted by chizzy
And more and more girls are learning that seeing Titsfuck is the kiss of death for their business - as lots of hobbyists scratch anyone Tits sees off their lists
And more and more girls are learning that seeing Titsfuck is the kiss of death for their business - as lots of hobbyists scratch anyone Tits sees off their lists Originally Posted by berryberry
Yeah, "that is right" however when they see a few benjamins their mind changes and your dream quickly vanishes. And when you woke up your body was uncovered.
Yo….tats/tits/steveinPA…if you don't like it, go start your own fucking website. You have no clout whatsoever here.

Yo….tats/tits/steveinPA…if you don't like it, go start your own fucking website. You have no clout whatsoever here.

Originally Posted by Hematoma
See you at the haloween party. Then tell me to start my own website. I'll consult with you. Maybe you can give some advice? Steve won't be there but I'll be. A friend of his invited me to join him. We are anxiously waiting for our invites. Do you have any experience in how to open a website Hematoma? I really hope so.
a few benjamins Originally Posted by tatasddd
You forget your own BS yet again
Some of you guys are full of .ore drama than the whores that you make fun of lol. Very entertaining to see you acting like bitches