Small things that turn you off in showcases

/\/\ you make dirty feet sound okay in those regards.
Sounds like sweet innocence first love dirty feet.

But business wise...
Probably a bit different than a provider in a Hotel room or apt.
(ya know the floor is yukky & proudly showing black feet)
Not good for business or guess it depends on type of crowd their into
True: to each their own
Dirty feet, hairy hairy hairy legs, a musky gym sweaty ass crack = yum yum yum jk. ;-)
seeing the toilet in the back ground / messy room
dirty feet
cum dripping off face or VJ .. I know some of you love this look
do we need to see deep inside your VJ ?
Sometimes you just wanna fuck nasty...or have some good ole ghetto lol with some hot Cheetos
dirty feet
do we need to see deep inside your VJ ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I actually saw a selfie mirror photo from a public restroom. You could see a stall door in the background.

I understand why ladies don't want to show their entire face, but I like galleries such as yours, Gina, that show off your wonderful smile along with your other bountiful charms.
Snapchat filters. Get that God damn fruit bowl off your head. Nobody wants to see your face distorted with animal ears. Originally Posted by dmode
No Shit!!
/\/\ you make dirty feet sound okay in those regards.
Sounds like sweet innocence first love dirty feet.

But business wise...
Probably a bit different than a provider in a Hotel room or apt.
(ya know the floor is yukky & proudly showing black feet)
Not good for business or guess it depends on type of crowd their into
True: to each their own Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
boo sniff sniff i have an apt with wooden floors i mop daily so no black feet here LOL but yall nasty snickering

Dirty feet, hairy hairy hairy legs, a musky gym sweaty ass crack = yum yum yum jk. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
to go along with xtra hairy legs and smelly ass crack

Sometimes you just wanna fuck nasty...or have some good ole ghetto lol with some hot Cheetos Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
what the heck did i miss LOL HOT Cheetos with sum dirty feet and red fingers from the cheetos hmmm

TO EACH IS OWN
dirty feet
do we need to see deep inside your VJ ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
EWW lol i hope some don't like this...
A good set of professionally done photos are nice as longh as they are not so obviously photoshopped . . .but they are not necessary. What IS needed is a set of pictures that show off all of you. Nude is not necessary either but we do want to see all olf you all around. Stripper/Dancer outfits work (for me) and swim ware is OK too. We just gotta see if your body type fits our turn-on-profile.

A turn-off is the selfie in a bathroom mirror .. .worse if the flash blasts out half the picture. Please get some friend to hold your phone . . .maybe a hobbyist.

No face is a turn-off in any picture, but not a deal-breaker in and of itself, as I recognize and respect the need for ID securfity for many peroviders.
A nice SMILE get's them every time

I actually saw a selfie mirror photo from a public restroom. You could see a stall door in the background.

I understand why ladies don't want to show their entire face, but I like galleries such as yours, Gina, that show off your wonderful smile along with your other bountiful charms. Originally Posted by NordicJag
^^^sir what is scat play and rainbow showers lol just curious never heard those terms

Originally Posted by Cendell M
Scat is playing around with crap, shit, poopie, or whatever you call it. Whatever you do, don't google pictures of this, you will see some stuff you can't unsee. Scat play is also called 'brown showers'.

Rainbow showers is when a lady barfs or throws up on some guy.

This stuff is 'out there' in the general sense of what most sessions are, however every now and then, when looking at some ladies showcase, she will offer this.
I hate to see foooked up toes and fingers in showcases. Like you know you're polish ain't right so why showcase that shit? My opinion.... Get them nails done boo or don't show them...
Small pics that you really cant see who is in them
  • Trey
  • 02-02-2018, 12:54 PM
I hate showcases with pics that are not of the girl. Pics of food, memes, or text are not needed. Also dont include your gf in a pic with you if I cant fuck her too.
A nice **vertical** SMILE get's them every time
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
ftfy