Condom Recommendation

I bought a 20 pack of these condoms to use while hobbying cause they advertised the thinnest condom u could buy, said it feels like nothing there, which is true cause every last one those mofos broke from either trying to put it on or from a nice long stroke(even with lube). Maybe I was too big for them least that's what I like to believe lol. Like said before try lifestyles sensitive same as one's zero but more durable Originally Posted by theboss21422
I wonder if maybe you got a bad batch? I've never had a malfunction, despite some pretty rigorous field tests!
I wonder if maybe you got a bad batch? I've never had a malfunction, despite some pretty rigorous field tests! Originally Posted by TinMan
+1
Try Trojan Ecstasy Stimulations. They have ribs at the base for her and ribs at the top for you. I am above average in girth, plus I have a large head on my tallywhacker so I always used the Trojan magnums or Magnum Ecstasy condoms. Regular condoms just don't fit me and they choke my tallywhacker because they're so tight.

However, when these regular sized Trojan Ecstasy Simulations came out, I switched over to them since they're bigger at the end, they go over the head of my tallywhacker pretty good and fit good at the base.

Roll the thing out about 1 inch or so such that the ribs can rub your head, add a couple of drops of astroglide, then put the condom on. Basically these things give you back your foreskin if you've been cut like me. You slip slide away in them and get the needed friction to feel good. They are basically a cross between a female and male condom.

They are almost like wearing nothing and with my big head a regular condom cuts the sensation quite a bit since the nerves are so far apart.

Hell they're so good I've almost popped prematurely because it feels so damn good and I'm so excited to be getting some strange!

I don't recommend them for doggy style or cowgirl/reverse cowgirl as they're like wearing a hefty bag and can pull off. I use a regular condom for those activities, then when it is time to squirt, I put on a squirting rubber as I call them!

Hope this helps.
Skyn it is! One is ok but the Skyn is great and doesn't have that latex smell, which is a MAJOR turnoff for me. I like to smell the lady and all I could smell is latex which may have been the biggest turnoff of anything.

Thanks everyone - this was a true help as I want to enjoy and be safe, just didn't know anything besides traditional Trojan.
OH yes, I love the Skyn ones... also love the Fire & Ice ones.
http://www.coripa.com/

I have a box with about 30 different brands / sizes / types in it that just don't work for me. I did the coripa fit test, got my size, and am very pleased. They sell them at condom depot.
Of equal importance, I think, is learning how to apply them. Too many women fumble with the package, making it difficult to maintain "attention" as we wait....
Of equal importance, I think, is learning how to apply them. Too many women fumble with the package, making it difficult to maintain "attention" as we wait.... Originally Posted by TinMan
This is the major advantage the amps have over the isps.
It's freaking amazing how they apply a cover. I mean absolutely amazing. Most of the time, I don't even realize it has been done. I've had them about to climb on, and I'm like, wait the fuck up, I need a cover first, only to look down and see one has magically appeared.

They should run cover-applying clinics.

I can't tell you how many independents I've had that just give up and hand the condom to me. That's a huge turn off to me.
This is the major advantage the amps have over the isps.
It's freaking amazing how they apply a cover. I mean absolutely amazing. Most of the time, I don't even realize it has been done. I've had them about to climb on, and I'm like, wait the fuck up, I need a cover first, only to look down and see one has magically appeared.

They should run cover-applying clinics.

I can't tell you how many independents I've had that just give up and hand the condom to me. That's a huge turn off to me. Originally Posted by enticeMe
Agreed on all counts. It's what I miss most about the AMPs. That, and the table shower.
@entice me: care to teach me???

@tinman: do u think my table would fit in the bathroom??? Lol!
@entice me: care to teach me???
Lol! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
If I knew, I'd show you. I have no idea.
I love the Skyn brand....

For larger/thicker Gentlemen, Trojan Ecstasy are great....not the gross smell or taste that Trojans usually have and not as thick.

Or feel free to bring your own favorite brand.

I still want to try out the female condoms...just haven't been able to find them locally. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
They have female condoms at planned parenthood....