providers - why the no indian men for some of you?

And the trolling started fast. Just got this PM.

(staff edit; can't post private communications; ztonk)

Sam,
I agree you have a preferences and that's legit. I do too. But if a hot black provider offered you a free session would you turn it down? That's the difference btw preferences and prejudices.
Originally Posted by notimportant
Not sure. I have seen a few, but as previous post got an uneasy feeling. But I have not taken a free half hour offer from a lady that knows I prefer younger. So guess if it happens I have a decision to make.

Sam
Unlike you I'm an actual grown up.I gave up schoolyard fights decades ago. It's called maturity. But thanks for the offer. Originally Posted by notimportant
So keep talking shit that your pussy ass is incapable of loser.
You were the one saying you'd like to do it.
That's maturity? I think not... It's complete wuss.
In your gay ass curry breathed dreams!
Understand why you're notimportant, also notaman.

(staff edit; can't post private communications; ztonk) Originally Posted by notimportant
While ladies cannot write reviews I will say I have seen this man and he was a total sweetheart..
Many women won't see blacks for another reason. Many men do not want to see a women who has sex with black men.
While ladies cannot write reviews I will say I have seen this man and he was a total sweetheart.. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Amen, girlie! I think he's all that and a bag of chips....

Alisha...xoxo

(staff edit; can't post private communications; ztonk) Originally Posted by notimportant
You should read the guidelines, I know they're in English but you should try, because posting private messages is against them.

Good to see someone else thinks the same of you.
Curry breath, tiny dicks, rude, cheap, aggressive, barely able to understand...
need more?

Thank you, come again Originally Posted by rockerrick
So is that lame homo faced looking rockerrick still stalking providers on twitter and in here?
Blah blah blah another pussy hiding behind his new handle!
Let me know when you grow a pair and come out of hiding?
Watch out ladies! Rockerrick loves to stalk providers..check out his many handles!
Hahahaha what a pussy!
How many handles you on there chicken?
You still making up false reviews on your fake handles just to read Slave G ros lol your so lame!
Come on bro...you on here 24/7! ajajajajajajajjaja
PM your address pussy (that is if your ass can back your mouth up) and your wish will come true! Originally Posted by rockerrick
You wont show up cuss you a bitch rockerrick! All you do is stalk providers!
ajajajaja gives you away every times Crazy Marine!
Ladies you now know his new handle.