Can we match the ladies from Dallas with the clients west of Dallas (mid-cities/FW)?

I really enjoy being in the MidCities area, I'm always told it's a very convenient location, But I have thought about going more west into Ft. Worth to visit, just not sure if there would be much interest Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Beautiful Bliss...I would c u in a heartbeat...if I could only afford u! 😞 260 is my limit.
By own opinion is that, after B****FtWorth's departure from the west side and the closings of the Camp Bowie and McCart studios and Energy Worx, there ought to be a lot of demand for quality companionship in southwest Fort Worth.

Sort of off-topic, but, last time I checked, an apartment with B*****FtWorth's floor plan at that complex could be rented for the mid-600s. Just playing with numbers, a girl doing L1 in a studio for 140 and paying 40 of that to the studio's owner, who rented at that rate would break even somewhere around 16 appointments a month -- or roughly two per day, two days a week.
If any ladies out that way want to share an incall here and there I would be in
well, ....
"Gottahavit55
Premium Access

you might want to edit your profile to state generally where you are located.
well, ....
"Gottahavit55
Premium Access

you might want to edit your profile to state generally where you are located. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Ur right...

great list sir. I am not sure what you are seeking though? I am interested in these ladies and mid cities works for me.
If anyone has not seen Bliss you have missed a wonderful gal. No overblown hyperbole here. She is really something. I miss the heck out of her..
I could be interested in sharing an incall, too.

(reasons? I blow off anyone that is from "Dallas" or something ambiguous, since I am not going there, and they don't bother to clarify; no time for that.)
great list sir. I am not sure what you are seeking though? .. Originally Posted by diddleman
Diddleman, I'm proposing something simple...let the ladies post her, tell us they're interested in setting up n in-place in mid-cities/FW, n request pre-bookings by us clients.

Example, this lady who just joined our commitment, is booking for this Friday. So I ask the fellows who r interested to contact her for a possible visit. Her name is Destini:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15...hlight=destini

destinilive@yahoo.com

She has plenty of reviews, chk them out.

The only problem is fucktards do not want to drive. I knew two successful ladies that moved from Garland to Arlington. They thought with all the requests from Ft Worth business would boom. Wrong, business went to the shitter due to Ft Worth retards not wanting to drive and Dallas fucktards the same thing. They went back to Garland.
  • !VI!
  • 10-13-2015, 07:35 AM
easy access to SL and NL, 15 from dallas, 18 from FW

honestly i hear a lot of DANGER in mid-cities vice division, but there is nothing wrong with it.

people are pretty cool, no drama to really cause issues. Most of the areas are gated communities.

which is just added security, and there are multiple gyms with in 4 miles.

honestly i believe i will remain in the mid-cities until i retire or move from DFW as a whole

it would be nice to see some more hot bodies out here
It seems like no matter where a lady chooses to live and work there will always be some sort of reason for a guy to not want to travel to see her... DFW has some of the nicest looking ladies, but lets face it some guys will always have an excuse. Either too far to travel, her rates is too high, or the NCNS is happening a lot there.

If she chooses to live in 1 area, a guy will say I would come see you IF you lived in so and so area...and vise versa..

Texas is just plain too big. lol That Is why I moved back to NOLA...
M.M.
The Mid-Cities have always been good to me and I always park myself in the area when I come to visit from Houston. It is a good center point for both cities.

One thing that I have learned in all my years of hobbying, is no matter where you are located, it will be too far for some. Even if several hobbyist ask you to relocate to help them out...the majority of them will not come through after you have inconvenienced yourself.

When I lived in DFW and worked in the Mid Cities, several gentlemen asked me time and time again to come work in Dallas for a few days. The few times that I did, it was a flop as far as the Dallas guys were concerned. (thanks to the few who did come through) Guess who saw me on those trips? My Fort Worth guys. They drove to Dallas to visit me....even though I was going to be back in the Mid- Cities the next day.

For the guys who stand by their requests.. Thanks!

Even though I don't play much in Houston, I guess living there has spoiled me a little... those guys will drive all day for pussy.
Mid Cities is a good in between place, its quiet with little traffic, I also tend to get less spam request being in Hurst and still close enough to get to Dallas or fort worth in 20 min for an outcall.
I applaud the OP's concept. Not sure how it will work, but I hope it has a positive impact for those of us that hobby in TC.

By the way, Vi...nice ass!

Example, this lady who just joined our commitment, is booking for this Friday. So I ask the fellows who r interested to contact her for a possible visit. Her name is Destini:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15...hlight=destini

destinilive@yahoo.com

She has plenty of reviews, chk them out.

Originally Posted by Gottahavit55
Destini just informed me she will b at noted location this Thursday.

She said she could make regular trips here if there is sufficient business. So guys, let's keep her coming bk...