NCNS - needs to stop

Gents, does this look like the right place to continue your bashing each other?
Its not. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Looks like these lame ass A/HV guys actually listen to you.
fuckin Chica.
Gentlemen,

In conversations with a couple of providers over the last few weeks it seems that "no call no shows" are beginning to happen more often than not. Its getting to the point where some of these girls are considering double booking in hopes that at least one of the guys will show up.

This morning a visiting provider that comes here often had no less then FOUR no call no shows all today. If that happens again, I fear she won't be back which will be a loss for those of us that look forward to her visit. I mean why would she? She has the expenses of the trip and hotel and she gets stiffed FOUR times?

Have some common decency and at least send a text or make a call.

Rant over. Originally Posted by Msanders

it does go both ways, provides don't show sometimes as well as clients, a call or txt to cancel is common decency, I understand sometimes it is unavoidable, but if it is NCNS u may get lucky n get second chance at meeting ( I always give 1 more chance bc I understand things happen) no one wants to lose time or money... u r right on msaunders!!!!!
It definitely happens both ways - I travel a lot so I try to prearranged most of my visits. I'd put it at LESS than 50% success rate with providers. And in all the years I've had exactly TWO call to cancel. I give them both credit for that. I've never NCNS, but I have cancelled. Shit happens in life, that's true for everyone. A little decency is a reflection on you...