Robert Trump, the president's brother, is dead at 72.

LOL. I actually bought diet coke the other day. I haven't had that since I started working from home when this pandemic hit. It was pretty awesome. Thanks for the video. I don't think I've heard that since the last episode of "Mad Men".

exactly why i posted it. mad men was an awesome show. working late into the morning as i am, when i posted that video i got on amazon prime which i have sub-subscription to EPIX and found mad men. i select it and it tells me i need yet another subscription to IMDB TV to watch it.

fuck that.

watching Star Trek instead. "Assignment: Earth"

like Bruce Springsteen said "50 channels on TV and nothing to watch"

well Bruce u libtard piece of (rich) shit ..there's now 500 channels and still nothing to watch!

I agree. It has jack shit to do with politics. It has everything to do with being human. I would be devastated if I lost a sibling because I love them so much. He's lost two brothers. Trump is obviously dealing with enough shit right now, and to have a heavy heart is sad to me for him. You can replace wives, girlfriends and friends. But you can never replace your siblings or parents. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

BAHHAAAA
Watching Mad Men kind of made me angry and jealous because of their freedom back then.

I can't touch my hot admin. She is flirty and fun, but my firm would fire me in two seconds if I ever touched her because of undue influence. I wish I was born decades earlier before HR arrived and had a voice. I feel really deprived when I see her. I really want to fuck her and I can't do shit.
Watching Mad Men kind of made me angry and jealous because of their freedom back then.

I can't touch my hot admin. She is flirty and fun, but my firm would fire me in two seconds if I ever touched her because of undue influence. I wish I was born decades earlier before HR arrived and had a voice. I feel really deprived when I see her. I really want to fuck her and I can't do shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Another fake review. When will it cease?
...I would be devastated if I lost a sibling because I love them so much..... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Is it mutual?
Someone explain to the boy why many AMP reviews have "no" recommendations to protect the lady and business from LE. It must mean that he has never read an ROS.

Old fart? Some kind of poorly executed insult about what? My age? You reveal much about yourself and it is not good. For the last six months I have been an essential worker since education has ground to a halt. I go to work everyday, I am available 24/7, and people like me are carrying the economy while you hide in your basement Mr Biden.

Looking at some of your old posts shows that you a marked proclivity for calling people old. Shame on you. You think you're going to get away with your youth? You are certainly a callow individual without wisdom. Before you make an ignorant statement, you have already admitted you looked up my previous posts. Living vicariously through others experiences basement boy?

I didn't know Robert Trump but I have a younger brother. I can imagine how he would have felt from people piling up shit tower after shit tower trying to attack me. People like you. Your previous actions disqualify your current attempts to look rational and civil. Your like the little boy who gets someone hurt doing something stupid. We are supposed to believe you when you say you're sorry when you will be doing it again tomorrow.
As W. C. Fields used to say, "go away kid, you're bothering me"
You sure like calling me "little boy" old man. Learn the difference between "you're" and "your". LOL

It's cool calling me whatever you want over the internet. I don't care. You would never call me that face to face and toes to toes. That's not a threat. That's just how comical it is to a man like me.

I never called you an "old fart", you just called yourself that. And your dim-witted self validated what I already knew.

I guess I'm not going to give you the last word like I said was.

I don't give a fuck what happens in KC because I would never live there. Have fun at the AMPs and writing "no" reviews you old clown.

As far as work, don't worry about my wallet old timer. I'll always be doing just fine. The gift of making money will never leave me and you can bet that shit. Who knew? Companies like to pay you top dollars when you have 3 Ivy League degrees. LOL

Not sure where I said anything negative about Robert Trump or said I was sorry about anything. Please enlighten me.
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2020, 03:55 PM
LOL. I actually bought diet coke the other day. I haven't had that since I started working from home when this pandemic hit. It was pretty awesome. Thanks for the video. I don't think I've heard that since the last episode of "Mad Men". That's a great commercial.

I agree. It has jack shit to do with politics. It has everything to do with being human. I would be devastated if I lost a sibling because I love them so much. He's lost two brothers. Trump is obviously dealing with enough shit right now, and to have a heavy heart is sad to me for him. You can replace wives, girlfriends and friends. But you can never replace your siblings or parents. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Coke is a poison, IMHO.

Thanks for the post about 'being human" - Agreed!!!!
Let's all try to get along on this thread .
Coke is a poison, IMHO. Originally Posted by oeb11
A lot of people feel that way about Coke (and sodas in general). I went months without drinking Coke but for some odd reason I was just really in the mood for one. That bottle will probably last me a month. I don't drink too much of it. I pretty much just stick to water and occasionally some lemonade. Or as my family and friends calls it "bitch lemonade" because it's zero calories. I don't like sugar.

I'm called a "corporate bitch" by them and I drink "bitch lemonade". I wonder what they will come up with next. LOL. They all know that words don't bother me so it's all love and just funny to me... nobody on this board can try to insult me better than my family and friends. They're pretty brutal. I love it and they know it.
You sure like calling me "little boy" old man. Learn the difference between "you're" and "your". LOL

It's cool calling me whatever you want over the internet. I don't care. You would never call me that face to face and toes to toes. That's not a threat. That's just how comical it is to a man like me.

I never called you an "old fart", you just called yourself that. And your dim-witted self validated what I already knew.

I guess I'm not going to give you the last word like I said was.

I don't give a fuck what happens in KC because I would never live there. Have fun at the AMPs and writing "no" reviews you old clown.

As far as work, don't worry about my wallet old timer. I'll always be doing just fine. The gift of making money will never leave me and you can bet that shit. Who knew? Companies like to pay you top dollars when you have 3 Ivy League degrees. LOL

Not sure where I said anything negative about Robert Trump or said I was sorry about anything. Please enlighten me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You do understand the difference between a typo and a misuse. If that is all you have so far plus the fact I'm in your head...this has been a good day. You do know that Trump has a master's from Wharton. I guess those Ivy League degrees don't mean that much. And both Bush presidents went to Yale.
A lot of people feel that way about Coke (and sodas in general). I went months without drinking Coke but for some odd reason I was just really in the mood for one. That bottle will probably last me a month. I don't drink too much of it. I pretty much just stick to water and occasionally some lemonade. Or as my family and friends calls it "bitch lemonade" because it's zero calories. I don't like sugar.

I'm called a "corporate bitch" by them and I drink "bitch lemonade". I wonder what they will come up with next. LOL. They all know that words don't bother me so it's all love and just funny to me... nobody on this board can try to insult me better than my family and friends. They're pretty brutal. I love it and they know it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

You don't like sugar? YOU DON'T LIKE SUGAR????? What are you, some kinda goddam commie?
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2020, 05:24 PM
Let the shit throwing monkeys begin their howling.
Coke is a poison, IMHO.

Thanks for the post about 'being human" - Agreed!!!!
Let's all try to get along on this thread . Originally Posted by oeb11
It's second to Glyphosate. Just slower acting.
You don't like sugar? YOU DON'T LIKE SUGAR????? What are you, some kinda goddam commie? Originally Posted by Lapdog
I don't know what happened, Lapdog, but it just started slowing me down and I was feeling sluggish about 10 years ago so I just cut it out of my diet.

Make no mistake about it though, I eat plenty of sugar on occasion. I have an Aunt who makes a great pecan pie. I don't know whether I should eat it or fuck it because it's so good. If I had some privacy at her house, I'd probably do both.
I don't know what happened, Lapdog, but it just started slowing me down and I was feeling sluggish about 10 years ago so I just cut it out of my diet.

Make no mistake about it though, I eat plenty of sugar on occasion. I have an Aunt who makes a great pecan pie. I don't know whether I should eat it or fuck it because it's so good. If I had some privacy at her house, I'd probably do both. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Ok, Luke. You're forgiven. You just gave me a scare, there.

Make no mistake about it though, I eat plenty of sugar on occasion. I have an Aunt who makes a great pecan pie. I don't know whether I should eat it or fuck it because it's so good. If I had some privacy at her house, I'd probably do both. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

just a little bit too much info there rifleman ..

BAHHAAAA