Smart Marketing? BMW Pre-Owned

AND THAT MY DEAR, IS WHAT'S UP!
IT IS CERTIFIED YA KNOW, SO QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTS HAD TO HAVE BEEN DONE..
Great ad, and a clever turn of that old one liner "You can't be first, but you can be next".........
Soooo... the ad implies their cars might suck ...?

Do you need to use plastic seat covers to sit in the car?

The last owner abused it and the car will take it out on you?

YMMV...

No matter how cool a car looks... there is a guy somewhere who got rid of it for a reason... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Maybe the owner had the $$ to trade it in for the newer model, and somebody saw it sittin on the street with a for sale sign, knocked the dents out, gave it a tuneup and a bad ass paint job. Just like new again..Hey, it happens all the time! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I look for a one owner with low miles...

Gives stripping gears and "pimp my ride" a whole new meaning...

I hate after market parts...

Four on the floor... works for me... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
AND THAT MY DEAR, IS WHAT'S UP!
IT IS CERTIFIED YA KNOW, SO QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTS HAD TO HAVE BEEN DONE.. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Are we still talking about the ad or are these metaphores for something else
I think she's a genius!
I think she's a genius! Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Did I miss something? You couldn't possibly mean the chick in the pic.. The broccoli in my salad last night probably has a higher IQ. As long as it's a smooth ride, it shouldn't matter that much
I'm not in the habit of posting things that I don't mean Miss Daphne. :)

TGIF!
Did I miss something? You couldn't possibly mean the chick in the pic.. The broccoli in my salad last night probably has a higher IQ. As long as it's a smooth ride, it shouldn't matter that much Originally Posted by luxury daphne
No I recognized it too... if I saw her across a crowded dance floor... my first thoughts would be ...wow...get a load of the brains on that one!

I'm not in the habit of posting things that I don't mean Miss Daphne.

TGIF! Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

I do it all the time...
The hotness in the OP's pic looks to be 100% OEM. I doubt if for any reason one of her ~AHEM~ parts... went on the fritz, the replacement would be available at your neighborhood Autozone.

To bad her particular model isn't shown within the BMW website gallery. I would be very interested in seeing a snapshot of the trunk area. Perhaps it's large enough not only for the 'baggage' but also for a monger to crawl inside of.

(I see myself being dragged around by my neck like a cow birthing a calf)

... I'm just say'n.
Johnny ### - good to see you Bro.

We can just imagine that the caboose looks just as good as the helmet.

Hell I might even have to indulge in J353 with that one.
Brilliant ad. Thanks, CB.

I just hope this isn't an attempt at viral marketing.
No I recognized it too... if I saw her across a crowded dance floor... my first thoughts would be ...wow...get a load of the brains on that one!

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
ROTMFFL
OMG, will John now be able to resist a BMW tailpipe?
what a great ad. talk about defying the limits and going where mercedes, lexus, infiniti will not go. so do you still want the car now....well hell yeah....ought to be a providers avatar
I just noticed that the ad has a foreign domain name.

It must come from a european magazine. I wonder if they thought the ad was too suggestive for the US audience.

Also, ironically, the web site is in greek. http://www.bmw.gr.
I just noticed that the ad has a foreign domain name.

It must come from a european magazine. I wonder if they thought the ad was too suggestive for the US audience.

Also, ironically, the web site is in greek. http://www.bmw.gr. Originally Posted by Falstaff
It is a foreign ad, and yes, I suspect it is too riske for a US ad.

Hell did you see that the bra commercial was too hot for the major network to air? Jay Leno did a skit on that ad and showed racy scenes from mainstream TV shows which showed a LOT more cleavage, etc.

Some of the US companies are so puritanical.