Review: Young Asian Judy

I really wanna see what she looks like! I need premium access again.
Maaan your chances are better if you just get a special deal motel off Hotwire or Priceline for 30-50 bucks and see her. Originally Posted by VVFIVE
Or is it time to establish an ECCIE "white house?" Of course, it wouldn't be some $350K Coppell place like the Cowboys of the 90's had--maybe more of a "white apartment" or "white trailer!" LOL

Hell, I should let my neighbor park his fifth wheel in my driveway and rent that sucker out by the hour to you fellow mongers with nowhere to play!!! Run an electrical cord from the garage and go buy a cowboy hat for the door handle so everyone knows when it is "occupied!" Yeah, that won't attract any undue attention from the neighbors...
Lets do an AIRFNF....We can build this up Reggie.

Or is it time to establish an ECCIE "white house?" Of course, it wouldn't be some $350K Coppell place like the Cowboys of the 90's had--maybe more of a "white apartment" or "white trailer!" LOL

Hell, I should let my neighbor park his fifth wheel in my driveway and rent that sucker out by the hour to you fellow mongers with nowhere to play!!! Run an electrical cord from the garage and go buy a cowboy hat for the door handle so everyone knows when it is "occupied!" Yeah, that won't attract any undue attention from the neighbors... Originally Posted by NTXReggie
pic?
There is a review on page 2 with pics.
you know what? damn good idea.. I will try that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
chung try pirceline express hotel deal..u can find nice hotel for $40/$50