The Waco Kid

More chances to put down the water poisoner.
More chances to put down the water poisoner. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Says the 0zombie who crapped in the punch bowl...

what you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

you and woomby on your "honeymoon" to repopulate the Sahara. you environmentalists .. so dedicated! i bet you believe in "climate change" too!

i "dindu nuffin"

EVA you were the odds on favorite to get played by my prank. all the usual suspects chimed in too so don't feel special.

Ahh .. so very true, eh? play it again, Mick.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Now who knew that Ekim and the DOTY award winner where SOOOO in love as for Ekim to get woomby into a gorilla suit for some "role play " fetish action ? ! And they, and MANY others, fell for the gag like the dipshits THEY are !!! They just KEEP campaigning for the next DOTY poll ! The Chimp must be heart broken to see that , not only did the Kid snooker him and his " IN-significant other " into believing the gag, but that the Kid will be back illuminating Ekim's "ancestry " !!!! :yik es::r m_munky: And they dive head first into the shit AGAIN !!!! Poor ole Ekim and pobrecita pendeja puta woomby ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! :yi kes: Well played KID, WELL PLAYED !!!!
Now who knew that Ekim and the DOTY award winner where SOOOO in love as for Ekim to get woomby into a gorilla suit for some "pole play " fetish action ? ! And they, and MANY others, fell for the gag like the dipshits THEY are !!! They just KEEP campaigning for the next DOTY poll ! The Chimp must be heart broken to see that , not only did the Kid snooker him and his " IN-significant other " into believing the gag, but that the Kid will be back illuminating Ekim's "ancestry " !!!! :yik es::r m_munky: And they dive head first into the shit AGAIN !!!! Poor ole Ekim and pobrecita pendeja puta woomby ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! :yi kes: Well played KID, WELL PLAYED !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
as EVA would say .. FTFY.
I've never been banned. And neither has UnderConstruction. Get your shit straight, dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now YOU CAN'T read Miz EUNUCH " freelance writer from ArkansASS ? " IS " the word " IF " too friggen hard for YOUR dumbass to "comprede " pendeja ? Pobrecita pendeja puta ! woomby folks, woomby ! THE 2016 DOTY award winner !
as EVA would say .. FTFY. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Either one applies to those to swishy walkers !
Either one applies to those to swishy walkers ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
hole, pole, potato, tomato

the one universal constant of the world is a gloryhole fag = gloryhole fag = wormser.
What the FUCK kinda (forbidden topic), WaKKKo?

Holy mother of pearl.
What the FUCK kinda (forbidden topic), WaKKKo?

Holy mother of pearl. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what you talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Enjoy your vacation !!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
hole, pole, potato, tomato

the one universal constant of the world is a gloryhole fag = gloryhole fag = wormser. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
CONGRATS, best prank I have seen in this form and of coarse little Eva feel for it hook line and sinker
  • DSK
  • 11-30-2015, 10:12 PM
CONGRATS, best prank I have seen in this form and of coarse little Eva feel for it hook line and sinker Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Naturally, he is now going to claim he knew it all along....
CONGRATS, best prank I have seen in this form and of coarse little Eva feel for it hook line and sinker Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Naturally, he is now going to claim he knew it all along.... Originally Posted by DSK
Only you two clowns hadn't seen it done before.
Only you two clowns hadn't seen it done before. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what clown started this thread? lol should i change my profile again so you aren't confused?

I'll leave the brown nosing to recognized pros like YOUR faggot ass, EKIM ! And it's a problem that YOU will NEVER have here EKIM ! Whatever would YOU do if YOUR hero woomby was banished ? Though, it wouldn't be for long, since woomby has already been on here as "underconstruction " and came back shortly after he was banned and under his current handle ! But there's PLENTY of YOUR reach around crew memebrs and lying liberal brethren that take pity on YOUR Chimp ass and " bring YOU into THEIR tent " ! Especially with the dingleberry picking skills that YOU'VE learned from woomby and all of those gloryhole " skills " , like playing the rusty trombone, that YOU'VE eagerly learned from YOUR mentor and hero ! Guess YOU'LL be missing the Kid's "songs " about YOU and YOUR hero woomby ! And those "family " pictures ! Go change YOUR Depends now EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Now YOU CAN'T read Miz EUNUCH " freelance writer from ArkansASS ? " IS " the word " IF " too friggen hard for YOUR dumbass to "comprede " pendeja ? Pobrecita pendeja puta ! woomby folks, woomby ! THE 2016 DOTY award winner ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You need to get the CUM out of your fucking eyes, peckerwood. You are a fucking moron among idiots.
What did WaKKKo do this time? Originally Posted by WombRaider
dindu nuffin except make a chimp out of EVA.