Liberal, looney progressives on display

This isn't Hazard, Kentucky. So you favor a police state then? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I favor law and order and that ain't happening in Baltimore, Maryland right now.
I know a Republican is currently Gov Originally Posted by gnadfly
Of course you know now that I've openly corrected your ignorant, dumb ass.
So I'm guessing you'd rather have police in harm's way? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually.. most law abiding folks would prefer the police.. DOING THEIR JOBS and UPHOLDING THE LAW and PROTECTING PROPERTY.

Ohh.. wait.. I forgot.. its "free shopping" time for Obama supporters right?
Hatred of all blacks for the idiocy of a few is like hatred of all whites because of the KKK, Aryan Nation and Skinheads. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Which just happens to be the response of the liberals... who paint all whites as secret sympathizers with the KKK, Aryan Nation and Skinheads.

Why can't we simply return the favor and lump all blacks with the rioters? Want it to stop? Stop lumping all whites with the KKK and "Secret Racism".
I favor law and order and that ain't happening in Baltimore, Maryland right now. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
So just shoot everyone?
  • shanm
  • 04-27-2015, 08:36 PM
Which just happens to be the response of the liberals... who paint all whites as secret sympathizers with the KKK, Aryan Nation and Skinheads.

Why can't we simply return the favor and lump all blacks with the rioters? Want it to stop? Stop lumping all whites with the KKK and "Secret Racism". Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Hey deadlegs, are you suggesting that there are no white liberals?

It seems your legs aren't the only things that are dead.
Hey deadlegs, are you suggesting that there are no white liberals?

It seems your legs aren't the only things that are dead. Originally Posted by shanm
But of course.. WHITES that pay the proper amount of "penance" pay are excused. Take the Sony Studio Execs.. who's jokes about Obama were about the same level as the ones by the Ferguson Police officers, that caused them to resign.

But because the white liberal Sony Execs attended Obama fund raisers and donated money to his campaign.. they were excused. Whoops.

Yep.. Shag'in is definitely dead in many areas.. aren't you?

For the 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination, once Hillary is arrested or passes out again...whichever comes first.
But of course.. WHITES that pay the proper amount of "penance" pay are excused. Take the Sony Studio Execs.. who's jokes about Obama were about the same level as the ones by the Ferguson Police officers, that caused them to resign.

But because the white liberal Sony Execs attended Obama fund raisers and donated money to his campaign.. they were excused. Whoops.

Yep.. Shag'in is definitely dead in many areas.. aren't you? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
They were nowhere near that level and you know it. They were going back and forth about which movies he would like and they were mostly movies with black stars in them. The police officers were trading photos of chimps with bananas and shit.

What do sony studio execs and police officers have to do with one another?
  • shanm
  • 04-27-2015, 08:49 PM
But of course.. WHITES that pay the proper amount of "penance" pay are excused. Take the Sony Studio Execs.. who's jokes about Obama were about the same level as the ones by the Ferguson Police officers, that caused them to resign. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Not even close, you dipshit. Shows how much credence anyone should give to your posts.
So just shoot everyone? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now, would that be law and order?
Any more dumb ass questions?
Not even close, you dipshit. Shows how much credence anyone should give to your posts. Originally Posted by shanm
Really? The Cops were passing around a joke about how no Black Man could keep a job for over 4 years which meant Obama probably wouldn't be re-elected. Which happens to be ONE of the same jokes found in the Sony Executive leaked emails.

Shows what kind of credence anyone should give anything YOU say, right?

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1...ls-113508.html
Really? The Cops were passing around a joke about how no Black Man could keep a job for over 4 years which meant Obama probably wouldn't be re-elected. Which happens to be ONE of the same jokes found in the Sony Executive leaked emails.

Shows what kind of credence anyone should give anything YOU say, right?

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1...ls-113508.html Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Wrong again, dipshit. That article doesn't say anything about having a job in four years. It mentions 12 years, as in 12 years a slave, a movie. The police, on the other hand, emailed this photo, of Reagan holding a baby chimp saying that it was Obama as a baby.

http://www.ibtimes.com/ferguson-poli...by-ape-1869312

Why can't we simply return the favor and lump all blacks with the rioters? Want it to stop? Stop lumping all whites with the KKK and "Secret Racism". Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I see the comment I made went right over your head..........
Of course you know now that I've openly corrected your ignorant, dumb ass. Originally Posted by bigtex
You have to excuse turd fly the light is on, but there is no one home.