Nude BYOB Club

Is Ocean's any good?
I did Chicas for NYE and there were nude dancers on stage at 10:30. Also got 2 complimentary bottles of champagne. 20 door fee.
Anybody know what happened to XTC North?
OCEANS MY MAN. Originally Posted by Dirtymax83
Isn't that the one way out in Galveston?
Isn't that the one way out in Galveston? Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Yep, right before the Galveston Bay causeway bridge
Anybody know what happened to XTC North? Originally Posted by pervsrus29
A lot of these spots are shutting down because of taxes owed. That's probably what happened to this spot.
i been going to buck wilds in greenspoint area. they have a nice stable of dancers.
I'm gonna start calling Golddiggers a nude optional club. That's why I didn't list it. But sometimes you'll see a naked girl go from the VIP booth to the dressing room.

To me, a nude club is when EVERY dancer that goes onstage gets nude. Originally Posted by kerwil62
GD's recon 1/6/19:
I was up in GD's the other night until about 5AM. Most of the girls start dancing onstage and/or walking around naked like after 3:30AM or so.

Back in my strip club days early 2000's I use to go to:
Ice Cream Castle off 45 & Crosstimbers because on some nights real girls from UH use to sell ass at the corner motel. (Once I almost jumped out the car with it still in drive to get one to the motel room, very lucky to have seen them 2 times but that was back in early 2000's)
Betsey's off 59 & Calvacade
Harlem Knights on Jensen
You pretty much have to go to them yourself and find out. Here's a small list of clubs you can do recon on:

Fantasy North
Buck's Wild
Chica's(girls get naked after 2am)
XTC South
ShowPalace Originally Posted by kerwil62
Back in my strip club days early 2000's I use to go to:
Ice Cream Castle off 45 & Crosstimbers because on some nights real girls from UH use to sell ass at the corner motel. (Once I almost jumped out the car with it still in drive to get one to the motel room, very lucky to have seen them 2 times but that was back in early 2000's)
Betsey's off 59 & Calvacade
Harlem Knights on Jensen Originally Posted by suckaforlove
Yep, those were the good ol' days. Clubs were off the chain back then.