Backpage

• BLM69
  • 04-15-2016, 06:49 PM
Not all that? You need those eyes checked out boy
She's got a lot of reviews for someone that's 'not all that hot'.

Just saying.

Anyway. I think interest in BP sustains because, for one reason or another, availability of mainstream Eccie ladies just isn't at a consistently satisfying level. Now, it's not any ONE ladies' fault, per se. I know you all have other lives. We all do. It's just bad timing...way too often.

Ok, no Eccie girls are available, but I'm still horny. What do I do?

Rub out? No. I've already done that once or twice this week already. Need an actual provider. Let's try Eccie again.

[After another hour of perusing...still nothing]

[Glance at a few ads on BP...click off...gotta stay off BP]

[OK...one more go at Eccie. Fuuuuck, snake eyes again]

Shit!! Still want some pussy.

Ok, I'll just narrow it down to a couple or three 'reliable' ladies on BP.

Oh, shit. Their ads have disappeared AND they're not answering calls or texts.

Shit. Gotta try someone new on BP.

[Half hour or so of just searching through ads, trying to narrow down to a couple to try out]

Ok, fine. I'll pick one. Hope it works out.

An hour after you're totally done with BP, success or not, ads on Eccie start popping up.
bwah!! hah!!! you think you are all that??? you might want to eat a salad before posting how hot you are....cause you're not all that......really you aren't all that.....trust me Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I have seen her and I have met many girls ,,, Bliss is all that (except for 1 thing and Bliss knows what that is)... She has beauty, skill and personality.... I don't know what else I look for... After all Bliss ruined my hobby life because she is all that.
I have seen her and I have met many girls ,,, Bliss is all that (except for 1 thing and Bliss knows what that is)... She has beauty, skill and personality.... I don't know what else I look for... After all Bliss ruined my hobby life because she is all that. Originally Posted by eng
which thing might that be? let me guess CBJ??
which thing might that be? let me guess CBJ?? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Read her reviews and see if CBJ is her normal menu.... one item I mention is more of personal preference...you have no chance against this well reviewed, one of the best provider in DFW (and one of the best provider ever for me)...