California Cops beat the snot out of some drunk guy outside a bar

You sound like the voice of experience.

You should check with IBH. He is the expert on all things gay or tranny. Originally Posted by ExNYer
IBH is not gay, you mick.
JL is a authority on gay bars Gets his fudge packed weekly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How is it liberals are allowed to call people gay as a pejorative?
You sound like the voice of experience.

You should check with IBH. He is the expert on all things gay or tranny. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You failed human anatomy in high school, didn't you, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick?
You failed human anatomy in high school, didn't you, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep telling yourself that you tranny-fucking Confederate sympathizer.
IBH is not gay, you mick. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Just because he made you pull out before you came, it does not mean he isn't gay.
Keep telling yourself that you tranny-fucking Confederate sympathizer. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You failed high school anatomy, and you're the racist, you dick-licking Yankee mick.

Just because he made you pull out before you came, it does not mean he isn't gay. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your overt familiarity with women with dicks serves to indict YOU, you dick-licking Yankee mick.
Wow, you guys really know how to derail a thread. Can we just keep the posts to the subject matter? I mean, I know you guys hate each others guts, but wow.
Just because he made you pull out before you came, it does not mean he isn't gay. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Is that were you draw the line in your own experiences with trannies?
How is it liberals are allowed to call people gay as a pejorative? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Don't know ask one..
How is it liberals are allowed to call people gay as a pejorative? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
They aren't. No one is.

But on this board, enforcing that rule is hopeless. It is/has been used by both left and right as an insult.

I refrained for the longest time. But, if you can't beat em, join em.

Obviously, it rattles the cage of that hypocrite IBH, so he gets it in spades. Tranny fucker.
Can we just keep the posts to the subject matter? Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
They aren't. No one is.

But on this board, enforcing that rule is hopeless. It is/has been used by both left and right as an insult.

I refrained for the longest time. But, if you can't beat em, join em.

Obviously, it rattles the cage of that hypocrite IBH, so he gets it in spades. Tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The only thing "rattling" around is that desiccated, infertile, dirt-bound, potatoesque tuber you use for a brain in your vacuous cranium, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick.
The only thing "rattling" around is that desiccated, infertile, dirt-bound, potatoesque tuber you use for a brain in your vacuous cranium, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I see you've been playing with your thesaurus again, tranny fucker.
I see you've been playing with your thesaurus again, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
And you're still ignorantly wrong, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick.
And you're still ignorantly wrong, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep flinging feces, tranny fucker.