With friends like Obama, who needs enemies.

• CJ7
  • 02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
You know something? I would love to win the Powerball but not for the money. It would give me the security to "out" myself as I through a huge ECCIE party up here in Kansas or Missouri. I would be able to list some things that I can't right now.

What people like EVA misses out on is that I could be a CEO, or a teacher, I could be a salt miner, or a plumber but any profession has nothing do with my opinion and the facts that I dig out. Eva can't attack my positions sucessfully, so he is REDUCED to trying to attack me personally which is a liberal habit. It would be refreshing if Eva, Tex, CJ, and the rest spent their time doing some research and thinking before they post. You see, Eva attacked me and not the topic. He has nothing, absoluetly nothing. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

but sadly, You're only a MORON !
You know something? I would love to win the Powerball but not for the money. It would give me the security to "out" myself as I through a huge ECCIE party up here in Kansas or Missouri. I would be able to list some things that I can't right now.

What people like EVA misses out on is that I could be a CEO, or a teacher, I could be a salt miner, or a plumber but any profession has nothing do with my opinion and the facts that I dig out. Eva can't attack my positions sucessfully, so he is REDUCED to trying to attack me personally which is a liberal habit. It would be refreshing if Eva, Tex, CJ, and the rest spent their time doing some research and thinking before they post. You see, Eva attacked me and not the topic. He has nothing, absoluetly nothing. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Reread # 13 and tell me how you attacked my position or was that personal . Otherwise you have nothing that is absolutely nothing, and I even spelled absolutely correctly. You even keep referring yo me as a liberal is that because you are so far right even rinos are liberal? Try explaining how a law passed in 1920 to protect our shipping is a fault of Obie.
if that ship was allowed to dock ...JD's thread would have been about Obama disregarding the Federal Maritime Act.
  • CJ7
  • 02-19-2014, 01:55 PM
if that ship was allowed to dock ...JD's thread would have been about Obama disregarding the Federal Maritime Act. Originally Posted by JCM800
poor JD ... he applied the same law to the Oil spill to no avail ... he's a broken moron record..
what i had been unable to fathom is how democrats could be so infatuated with frauds...such as Obama and elizabeth warren and yes for that matter Hillary Clinton...and so many others... incompetent frauds and obvious liars to boot

I would think to myself, now why cant they see that warren was no indian and her lies were so transparent and disqualifying or the richard blumenthal lies concerning his service in viet nam or any number of these clowns

lies that would immediately mean sound defeat in a republican primary or even in a general election because republicans would turn away from them

yet democrats cling to them with adoration

so I came to the only logical conclusion left to me....that for the promise of some serf's gruel, even as destructive to the country as the "free" stuff will become, they will overlook anything

its as if we have two warring camps, and yes I'm generalizing

1. proprietors of business and of working, providing jobs, bettering society by the creation of things and services to society, imbued with the understanding of what truly helps people

and

2. proprietors of government largess and protectionism, voting themselves benefit, or union protectionism or rich people wanting to feel "better" about themselves with out having to make the personal sacrifice of giving, becoming immoral and lazily self-righteous
  • CJ7
  • 02-19-2014, 02:38 PM
what i had been unable to fathom is how democrats could be so infatuated with frauds...such as Obama and elizabeth warren and yes for that matter Hillary Clinton...and so many others... incompetent frauds and obvious liars to boot

I would think to myself, now why cant they see that warren was no indian and her lies were so transparent and disqualifying or the richard blumenthal lies concerning his service in viet nam or any number of these clowns

lies that would immediately mean sound defeat in a republican primary or even in a general election because republicans would turn away from them

so I came to the only logical conclusion left to me....that for the promise of some serf's gruel, even as destructive to the country as the "free" stuff will become, they will overlook anything Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
so I came to the only logical conclusion left to me....that for the promise of some serf's gruel, even as destructive to the country as the "free" stuff will become, they will overlook anything

ah yes, the ol' grueling surf logic ...

its as if we have two warring camps, and yes I'm generalizing

1. proprietors of business and of working, providing jobs, bettering society by the creation of things and services to society, imbued with the understanding of what truly helps people

and

2. proprietors of government largess and protectionism, voting themselves benefit, or union protectionism or rich people wanting to feel "better" about themselves with out having to make the personal sacrifice of giving, becoming immoral and lazily self-righteous Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I see someone has brain washed you into thinking dems are the bad guys. You can take your rant and apply it to repubs and it would be the same. It is why the ranks of independents grows all the time.
I see someone has brain washed you into thinking dems are the bad guys. You can take your rant and apply it to repubs and it would be the same. It is why the ranks of independents grows all the time. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I used the term republican as a substitute for one camp because currently that's our voting options and where most of those sort of people wind up with their votes and I used democrat for the other for that's the party for whom most of the other sort vote

yes many conservatives consider themselves independents
and many consider you an idiot who has trouble comprehending. In 2005 they went to Bush and asked for relief from the Bacon Act and he gave it. In 2012 they went to Obama and asked for relief from the Bacon Act and he won't do it. (this shows that he has the power punks) In 2014 they asked Obama for relief from the FMA (passed under another democrat) and he won't do it again. So it is pretty clear that Obama just doesn't like white people...right Bjerk?