Invest in the Russia ruble

What question my Russian loving Jewish friendly friend? Originally Posted by My Mexican Friend
Russia has exported a lot of oil and has a current account surplus, but I wouldn't invest in the Ruble.

What currency did they [Russia] use to pay Hillary's foundation for the plutonium in that $145 million dollar value quid pro quo?
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2019, 05:53 AM
Russia has exported a lot of oil and has a current account surplus, but I wouldn't invest in the Ruble.

What currency did they [Russia] use to pay Hillary's foundation for the plutonium in that $145 million dollar value quid pro quo? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I think they used right wing loons left frontal brain cells as evidenced by many of you Trump lovers posts.

Common sense and reason are lacking in any of your hen scratching.

You're just a couple of vowels away from a lobotomy.
Russia has exported a lot of oil and has a current account surplus, but I wouldn't invest in the Ruble. Originally Posted by friendly fred
With such a strong dollar right now(Thank you President Trump!!), many investors have a differing opinion and are I'm sure making bank buying and selling rubles.
Hillary did but no one is looking
  • oeb11
  • 12-23-2019, 08:41 AM
Come off it. ftw - You support the Anti-Semitic racist leaders of your DPST party.

Love you some Tlaib and Omar!
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

Please feel free to invest all your dollars in Putin's ruble. Please.
Come off it. ftw - You support the Anti-Semitic racist leaders of your DPST party.

Love you some Tlaib and Omar!
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

Please feel free to invest all your dollars in Putin's ruble. Please. Originally Posted by oeb11
  • oeb11
  • 12-23-2019, 08:55 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah - YR-Hoe.

You could go to a competent gunsmith to fix your "Triggered" disorder.
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah - YR-Hoe.

You could go to a competent gunsmith to fix your "Triggered" disorder. Originally Posted by oeb11
You should go to a gynecologists little girl.

You puts the box in Boxing Day!
And you're so full of shit - you're gonna die of constipation. LOLLING

You should go to a gynecologists little girl.

You puts the box in Boxing Day! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And you're so full of shit - you're gonna die of constipation. LOLLING Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

that was mean. lolling!