Is the wreckage found from the missing Malaysian Airlines 777?

Earlier I stated the piece of plane part in the picture looked like a wing section. After viewing the picture a bit more thoroughly I think it more closely resembles a landing gear bay door. It doesn't really look like one that would come from a Boeing 777 Just in case any of you douche bags gives a shit, lol.

Jim
It doesn't really look like one that would come from a Boeing 777 Just in case any of you douche bags gives a shit, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
JD(douce bag)Idiot, it appears that Jimbo's talkin' to ya.
JD(douce bag)Idiot, it appears that Jimbo's talkin' to ya. Originally Posted by bigtex
I am not referring to any one specifically, but since you're the one that spoke up. What do you think really happened to this plane? I think it was hijacked and flown at cruising speeds at ground level to dodge radar and landed in a garage somewhere in Baltimore. At this point anything's possible, lol.

Jim
it was on an island Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Actually it was in the water and washed up on shore:
-------------------------------------
"Police in Reunion examining the wreckage say that it looks like it's been in the water for around a year, which again would fit with MH370. We can't say for certainty, but we do think there is a chance that this is it."
----------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure JDB's asinine potted plants theory was NOT that the plane landed in the water and then somehow crawled up onto land and hid under camouflage netting.
If you want to know the truth, it was captured by aliens, and is now hidden in Uranus, Big Chins, with room for several more.
If you want to know the truth, it was captured by aliens, and is now hidden in Uranus, Big Chins, with room for several more. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Wanna bet, how about double or nothing on the "wager" you welshed on?

Welshing idiot!
I knew I smelt a buzzin old turfly. Your favorite prostitute is whoever is on the corner of stank and pussy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Damn bro, you gonna put your sister out there like that.
Actually it was in the water and washed up on shore:
-------------------------------------
"Police in Reunion examining the wreckage say that it looks like it's been in the water for around a year, which again would fit with MH370. We can't say for certainty, but we do think there is a chance that this is it."
---------------------------------------- Originally Posted by ExNYer
The footage I saw showed the parts up in grass .... Didn't hear how it got there.

Locals dragged them up there?
The footage I saw showed the parts up in grass .... Didn't hear how it got there.

Locals dragged them up there? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't know.

But it gets worse.

It is Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean. It is about 970 square miles. That's barely 30 miles x 32 miles. And it's got 900,000 people on it. You would think ONE of them would notice a 777, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A9union

And, oh yeah, the whole thing is covered by volcano slopes and volcanic craters. Not a flat strip to land a 777 anywhere in sight:

You would need a strip about 1.5 miles long to land a 777 and take it off again. So you would be able to SEE any such landing strip in this photo.
Don't know.

So you would be able to SEE any such landing strip in this photo. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I wasn't suggesting the plane was "landed" on the island.

There looked like a number of different pieces of a plane on the island, which had to travel 1,000 miles in what have been described as varying currents in varying directions with a general flow in a counter-clockwise direction from the originally identified potential crash site, and it raises some questions as to the likelihood of those pieces remaining together for that journey to end up on that island .....

.. the Malaysian Government has a motivation, may be several billions of motivations, to have the location of the main body of the aircraft un-discoverable into the foreseeable future if the early reports of problems with NiCad batteries exploding in aircraft operated by the Malaysian Government and they were transporting NiCad batteries on this flight. It is my understanding that within the industry there were warnings circulated as well.

Did those pieces look like they'd been drifting in the Ocean for a year?
Yes, it had been the ocean about a year. Experts determined by the marine life on the part.
Just saw an article that a suit case washed up the day before the part did. I would "assume" that might help with identification, as well.

The footage I saw made it look like there was more than one part. Guess there is only one.

Is that bt's liver?
"2 Buck Chuck" is the name of BigLiar's favorite wine and male prostitute, Assup. Originally Posted by gnadfly
+ 1 !!!!! And doesn't he have woomby and shammy as his alternates if it's DOTY 3Times " time of the month" ?
+ 1 !!!!! And doesn't he have woomby and shammy as his alternates if it's DOTY 3Times " time of the month" ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Do you ever contribute anything to the OP or just spew bullshit on every thread? You gotta be the dumbest fucker on this forum.