Incall or out call

But then with a lady I have seen before, who is willing, there is nothing that kicks off a session better than walking into a room where she is already jay bird nekkid. Kinda hard to do with outcall. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
With a crafty lady, it's possible...
  • Old-T
  • 04-25-2012, 08:41 PM
I like Incalls, I like setting up the right kind of atmosphere, taking my time getting ready and able to do my good luck happy dance before my date- and that is kinda hard to do in the car on the way to an outcall. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Skyler, nice post. Those are the same exact reasons I prefer outcall. Though my happy dance is probably nowhere near as good as yours
I love my incall, but I also love hotels. My incall is decorated, and has 50 candles. But I don't have to wash towels, sheets, or dust at your hotel
Which do prefer in call or outcall? Why?

a. incall

b.outcall Originally Posted by pickupkid

Incall. I have a beautiful place that I feel comfortable in, and the clients really appreciate the atomosphere of candles, the offering of wine/strawberries, etc...and I don't like driving to hotels or private residences. I used to only do outcall long ago, but once I discovered incall, that is my forte. And I always have plenty of fresh towels, linens, and all the accoutrements for the men...mouthwash, etc etc
I prefer incalls for the following: (1) my security - I do not want the provider to know where I live (I would NEVER do outcall to home), nor would I want the lady to visit me at my hotel because I do not want her to know who I am (real life). (2) ladies are more comfortable at THEIR incall (be it their hotel or home) - they control the situation and environment, thus can enjoy themselves too. Ladies can set up their incall locations to set up to their wishes and comfort.

Do I feel threatened at their situation? A bit, but then again, so do the ladies about sessions. To minimize the anxiousness, providers screen, screen, and screen, and we as hobbyist research, research, and research to ensure that our session would be enjoyable for both.

So, I will always go to incalls...
That is exactly how I feel!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow Dallas, I can only wish I was as graceful as this blonde chick. That would be a severe improvement.
Skyler, nice post. Those are the same exact reasons I prefer outcall. Though my happy dance is probably nowhere near as good as yours Originally Posted by Old-T
I want to see the happy dance. I appreciate the performing arts. Originally Posted by pyramider
You guys don't want to see my happy dance, that's why I could never be a stripper- me dancing awkwardly to techno in lingerie is a very un-tantilizing vision.

nor would I want the lady to visit me at my hotel because I do not want her to know who I am (real life).
I'm a little lost on how a woman seeing you in a hotel reveals who you are in real life unless you leave things with your real name on it all over the place, or set up family photos.
I prefer to go to a provider's incall.
Missy Mariposa,

As a cautious person, I find it that to minimize the crossing of my real life with my hobby life, I keep things as separate as possible. Hobby phone, separate e-mail account, etc. Outcalls to my hotel room would allow someone who wants to find out more about me easier. Checking into a 3+ star hotel requires ID, credit card - which leaves records. The less record the better, thus no outcalls for me.

I prefer incalls - minimal record of my presence; lady feels more comfortable in her environment.

It's personal preference - I prefer incalls.
incall.....love thinking about whats behind door number 1.
As a cautious person, I find it that to minimize the crossing of my real life with my hobby life, I keep things as separate as possible. Hobby phone, separate e-mail account, etc. Outcalls to my hotel room would allow someone who wants to find out more about me easier. Checking into a 3+ star hotel requires ID, credit card - which leaves records. The less record the better, thus no outcalls for me.
Thanks for elaborating
I prefer an outcall over incall because I would like the Guy to be as comfortable as possible because usually when he is comfortable WE HAVE MORE FUN! When he arrives at the incall he has many ???'s in the back of his mind resulting him to be uneasy. NO FUN.
I enjoy both. They both have there advantages and disadvantages.
Outcall at my place, most definitely. Candles are lit, wine is poured, adds to illusion of GFE. And the ladies appreciate the effort. Plus, they love my cocker spaniels.

Incall at apartment or house. I don't like hotels/motels, that's just me.