Do you like girls to sit on your face?

Not my deal! Yet....
Sit on the couch, sit on a chair, sit on my face. In that order.
Don't pass go, don't collect 200$. Well skip the last part.

Hee Hee Duh Hee.
Hell yes!!!!!!!!! as long as it clean and the lady enjoys that position, then I love it.
No I dont!!! But I do enjoy sitting on others face! But can you handle it when I cowgirl or reverse cowgirl your face till you cant breath??? I like to ride that tongue!!!!
I love being the source of their enjoyment...my third most favorite activity...
Do I care if they liked being smothered with my vagina? No.

Do I sit my fine ass on them anyways? Hell yes!
No I dont!!! But I do enjoy sitting on others face! But can you handle it when I cowgirl or reverse cowgirl your face till you cant breath??? I like to ride that tongue!!!! Originally Posted by LadyRed
Yes, I could handle it! The more weight you put in making me live up to my username, the more effective the tongue. By living up to my username, I mean it literally. Reverse is the best.
Well, Yah!
Do I care if they liked being smothered with my vagina? No.

Do I sit my fine ass on them anyways? Hell yes! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Bring it on SC Lol!
Make mine a double.
Oh you said sit, I thought you said shit.
Oh you said sit, I thought you said shit. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Shit brings up a whole new level of things...cleanliness, what I had to eat or not eat LOL. Let's stick to SIT.
  • SCBOY
  • 05-03-2012, 12:50 PM
I love it.
Ride that tongue!!! Baby!!!
I'd prefer that they don't just sit on my face. I'd rather they grind and ride my face and treat it like their own little personal sex toy. This has always has been a personal favorite of mine and only gets better with time.

And if they'd like to reach back and grab something to hold on to while they ride, well that is just fine as well.
  • Doc69
  • 05-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Absolutely yes! Why do you think I spent a year and a half in India learning how to breathe through my ears!!