GFE

GFE is an attitude not a menu. Originally Posted by boardman
GFE = pulling up to the drive through at Dairy Queen and you asking her what flavor blizzard she wants.

She politely declines.

Then eats your blizzard as you drive away.

That's ..... GFE.
DND is on
So if I go PSE, does that mean I can quit being nice to people? Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair

Yep, and they wont even flinch when you have a snotty nose... js
DND is on Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Hah....you are detail oriented.
  • YoHou
  • 02-01-2015, 03:15 PM
When we make our showcase I know that there is an option to put limited GFE maybe this would be considered when girls put cbj? I havent ever seen anyones showcase with limited but its a thought.. GFE to me means bbbj but everyone has a different definition...

PSE to me means greek & other activities
So if I go PSE, does that mean I can quit being nice to people? Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Yes, all pretense of niceness goes away.

Originally Posted by YoHou
If you were following along the responses were on topic. Sweet baby Tebow, a member for over two years and asking what GFE is ... True GFE is being left with blue balls and begging for relief.

When we make our showcase I know that there is an option to put limited GFE maybe this would be considered when girls put cbj? I havent ever seen anyones showcase with limited but its a thought.. GFE to me means bbbj but everyone has a different definition...

PSE to me means greek & other activities Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
By "other activities" you mean cookies?
Someone not afraid to curse me out if I start being an asshole. For me that's always part of a very good GFE. ;-)
Absolutely.....it would be expected....
For really authentic GFE, I can get drunk and sleep with your best friend.
Someone not afraid to curse me out if I start being an asshole. For me that's always part of a very good GFE. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You're Welcum
For really authentic GFE, I can get drunk and sleep with your best friend. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
^^^^^ That is true GFE there.....

Or for really authentic PSE, you can get drunk and get DP'd by both of them....
Lol "Drunk authentic GFE", where's Time to Play with his wheelchair when you need him....
Banned I think?