Review I corn hole'd Von Spieler - with pictures!

Von, you've been holding out.
That guys does kind of look like Von. Except not as SEXY!
  • motor
  • 10-16-2015, 08:59 PM
Hey, you guys,,haha..... umm be nice to vvv,,,,hahahaha, von, he has always,,,,,,,,bwahahahahahahah ahah, sorry, just cant do it without laughing my ass off.......sorry von, just cant wk you....hahahahahahahahahaha
Where are my fucking White Knights? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Their to busy defending me. Lmaof
Just kidding doll ♡♡♡♡
Where are my fucking White Knights? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Sorry Von missed this one. Will do better next time.

It is funny though.

Sam
Originally posted by Tara evans - Their to busy defending me. Lmaof
Just kidding doll ♡♡♡♡
No shit. One Fucktard posts something neutral or negative about you and the White Knights come out with pitchforks, tar, feathers, and a rail to run the guy out of town yet I get used like the drunk cheerleader who fell asleep at a football team party with slubby and nothing but crickets.

No shit. One Fucktard posts something neutral or negative about you and the White Knights come out with pitchforks, tar, feathers, and a rail to run the guy out of town yet I get used like the drunk cheerleader who fell asleep at a football team party with slubby and nothing but crickets.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Now that you posted a REAL pic of yourself, I am MUCH more inclined to cum to your rescue!!!! You're damn HOT!!!

Chirp, chirp... Bitch
Hey Von....

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
  • !VI!
  • 10-17-2015, 07:00 AM
That, my friend, is some funny shit. Awesome. Originally Posted by CaptainMastPole

fuck everything else, i want to fuck you as captain MF
  • !VI!
  • 10-17-2015, 07:02 AM
so just out of curiosity... this is a flat out troll post VS a Mod? but i guess i don't get where the funny is? wouldn't this be more suited for the sandbox....

oh well, good luck
so just out of curiosity...IS this is a flat out troll post VS a Mod? but i guess i don't get where the funny is? wouldn't this be more suited for the sandbox....

oh well, good luck Originally Posted by !VI!
Not a troll post, just some friendly ribbing. It is just something guys do. The funny is the parody of a legit review with meme type visuals but yes, it will likely be sandbox bound eventually....at least it's not a threAd
If it were a troll post I'd have already kidnapped him, stripped him down, super glued pictures of the faces of the Dallas Providers all over his body and posted it for all to see.
Hey, save that idea for our next session!

If it were a troll post I'd have already kidnapped him, stripped him down, super glued pictures of the faces of the Dallas Providers all over his body and posted it for all to see. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Slubby, you should have titled this review:

"Last Banjo in Paris"

Other than that, it's perfect. Well done. Gonna have to keep Von on my TDL for when I'm short on cash. Thanks for the intel, buddy.
I think this gets my vote for review of the year.

NICE JOB SLUBBY!!!!!!!!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!