2011 Provider Of The Year

Ms Athena gets my vote...
I am no longer around Houston very much but I will agree with a previous poster. You can't go wrong with Holly of Houston!
Miss athena is IT!
I'll have to put my two cents in and say Diamond Jenet. Thanks for the post!
Everyone should know my answer to that....LOL Originally Posted by seedman55
Gee I wonder who that might be?
Maybe the initials TM?
Me.....Check my reviews...ijs
Man, hard to say. I've had some phenomenal sessions this year. One just tops the next ya know?
Taking that statement into account I'd say luxury daphne. Gave me a walloping for a pre newyears eve celebration.
ava love gets my vote
Maybe the question shoud be.......

Hobbyists who would be YOUR provider of the year(the best you've seen in 2011)??

We must remember this hobby is YMMV and will always be.

On that note, mine would be GenesisNicole. Enough said!
Ok, how about the mods get together, and select the top 5 (or 10), in each of the four categories (Independent, Agency, Spa, and Stripper), and then we vote. We could even have a little awards ceremony, around Valentine's Day. Just throwing the idea out there.

LS
I'll stay away from this one........ lol
Maybe the question shoud be.......

Hobbyists who would be YOUR provider of the year(the best you've seen in 2011)??

We must remember this hobby is YMMV and will always be.

On that note, mine would be GenesisNicole. Enough said! Originally Posted by kerwil62

Thank you so much!!!!

GN
April of HLG (Houston)
Sweet Addiction (San Antonio)
Summer of Austin (Austin)
Take your pick (Dallas)
My ATF, she's on p411 (Texas)
I couldn't pick just one. 2011 had some truly memorable experiences for me.
Ask me today, I will say London (based on prior sexperience).

Ask me tomorrow, it may be Natalia (based on prior sexperience).

Ask me 3 months from now, it may be Zarah or Shayla (two on my 2012 Must See List)

It depends on what my DICK's set on...Blonde, Brunette, African...Let's just say I'm DICK-minded. And, pussy is my pleasure! Blonde-Delight, Dark-haired Badd-Girl or SeXXXy woman of color...my DICK decides. As of today, it's a tie: London Rayne and Natalia Rey!

I have ZERO problem 'calling OUT' the BEST as I'm sure I'm NOT anyone's #1 pick so who gives a fuck...

LONDON RAYNE(LA) & NATALIA REY(OKC)

vs.