2017 BBBJ Queen Competition

...if we could get 4-6 ladies involved (at a minimum)... Originally Posted by seductrix4u
As long as there are that many ladies hanging around, you should have a DATY tap-out challenge, as well. Put those blindfolds to good use...
As long as there are that many ladies hanging around, you should have a DATY tap-out challenge, as well. Put those blindfolds to good use... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I like your thinking, Wiz :-)
... loads of fun. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Ha! Good one.

Great idea - run it all year long and keep a tally of the voting in a separate thread - at year's end the winner will be crowned...

Just in time to start 2018's contest
...at year's end the winner will be drowned... Originally Posted by nudiej
FIFY
As long as there are that many ladies hanging around, you should have a DATY tap-out challenge, as well. Put those blindfolds to good use... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Woody has already seconded the motion.
All in favor:
Wiz the DATY challenge is a brilliant idea! Those of us fellows that like to reciprocate would enjoy the "challenge" of getting these lovely ladies to cum for us.
And Ms. Candice...I am also in favor of your BBBJ challenge. It all sounds like damn, good fun!
I'm assuming since I don't do CIM I really can't join the challenge, but it will be interesting to see who takes the crown for the best BBBJ in KC! But, if the gents ever decide to do the King of DATY challenge, I will gladly be a judge of that lol
...if the gents ever decide to do the King of DATY challenge, I will gladly be a judge of that Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
Not sure about the King title, but a few years ago, a provider gave me the "Mayor of DATYville" title. Make you a deal, Kat. These fellas can have their BBBJ challenge fun, and you and I will do a "King of DATY/Timex Girl" challenge of our own!
I'm assuming since I don't do CIM I really can't join the challenge, but it will be interesting to see who takes the crown for the best BBBJ in KC! But, if the gents ever decide to do the King of DATY challenge, I will gladly be a judge of that lol Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
Girl, a day of nothing but rotating DATY would be a dream cum true, wouldn't it? My favorite position is The Zombie. I just lay back and get eaten!
Babe, since you are one of my gents, you will quality as a judge! We are only opening it up to 14 judges (and we already have one chosen since he has graciously donated the location). So it's a short list. Only 13 guys will get to come play, and those guys have to be known by the participating providers personally. I'll make sure you are one of MY guys I choose!
  • Dkayz
  • 12-28-2016, 02:41 PM
I wanna be chosen! Lol.

Kat, I think you should still be a contestant, though, even if you don't do CIM. The title is best BBBJ, not best BBBJCIM
I wanna be chosen! Lol.

Kat, I think you should still be a contestant, though, even if you don't do CIM. The title is best BBBJ, not best BBBJCIM Originally Posted by Dkayz
Well, the thing is this--SOMEONE has to complete the cycle with a CIM, and we will randomly choose one of the contestants to do that. And since the majority of guys prefer the CIM way to finish, that will be the criteria for being a contestant. (Now, if any of you disagree with my comment about the CIM preference, please just start a thread, asking guys about their preference. If most guys say they don't prefer it, then I'll apologize and stand corrected.)

I'm sure lovely Ms. VonDee's skills are amazing and there will be guys who say she's the BBBJ Queen regardless of any competition that's held!
Sign me in. I don't have trouble with multiple pops. My record has been 4 pops in one hour
  • Dkayz
  • 12-28-2016, 04:54 PM
I still wanna join in on this lol.
Well I haven't met any of the 4 listed so far, and I'm a little surprised some other girls who get brought up in lists for this subject are not also involved in the contest, but maybe the whole list isn't out yet.

And make it known my desire to be a judge, but I'll wait for that other thread for that. oops.