Rates & Dates: Perspectives from a two-week-old provider

i feel like i NEVER have enough wine
they should make bigger bottles
Damn, Layla's pics are reminding me that I've never had chocolate before
  • Clients don't give a f*ck about a cheese/fruit plate, lol
Originally Posted by !!Layla Angelique!!
I'd be happy with a sandwich for the road. roast beef or turkey would be great.
[/list]I'd be happy with a sandwich for the road. roast beef or turkey would be great. Originally Posted by homer13

Seriously, ladies, think about it. We come in horny but almost always leave hungry. What would be more of a GFE experience then a sandwich to go.
  • Meko
  • 08-08-2011, 06:12 AM
Layla your one Awesome Women!!!!
Glad Austin is treating you well : )
Fsn57 your right..have tried & it works wonderfully!
Some ladies are wine and cheese women.

Some ladies are whining, cheesy women.

I don't really care about wine or cheese. Maybe a bottle of water. I'm less horny if my stomach is full.

I don't care about a "classy" incall, but I do care if I feel safe going there. I hate to have to go by a front desk. Clean and neat is nice, but I really don't care unless it's really a pig sty or smells. Clean towels, paper towels, maybe wet wipes in the bathroom and/or bedroom.

I'd like the lady to be squeaky clean. Tons of perfume is nice for me. I'd love to smell your perfume on my clothes the rest of the day. Many guys will have problems if they come home smelling of perfume.

Some ladies think low light levels are sexy, or they're trying to hide something. Me, I love to admire works of art. "Don't you know that women are the only works of art." Leave the lights on. You can always turn them down if the guy wants to.

I love sexy lingerie and especially stockings and garters. Don't be too quick to remove them. Don't start with too little clothes. Unwrapping the present is a large part of the fun to me. However, some guys simply want you naked.

I'm a last minute guy. If I plan too far ahead, I might not be "in the mood" at the appointed time. Also, ladies are less likely to flake out and not show up if she only has to plan an hour ahead. If I call up and we can't schedule for a few hours from now, no harm, we'll try again some other time. Some ladies get upset if I call them and we can't make our schedules match up.
lol i wish more women would supply a fruit or cheese plate, thats a dang good idea
instead of wine and cheese id rather have a tray of lottery tickets to draw from. lol
Wine, cheese, lottery tickets can all get expensive. A roast beef sandwich is cheap to make, About a buck, maybe 2 at most.
Bottled water is just fine after a good strong cardio workout with explosions
lol i wish more women would supply a fruit or cheese plate, thats a dang good idea Originally Posted by CRamsey
Don't want sweaty cheese but fruit is always a plus
Layla...very well stated. As another *NEW* provider, I can agree with you on all counts. There has definitely been a learning experience! Wish you all the best!
Some ladies are wine and cheese women.

Some ladies are whining, cheesy women.

I don't really care about wine or cheese. Maybe a bottle of water. I'm less horny if my stomach is full.

I don't care about a "classy" incall, but I do care if I feel safe going there. I hate to have to go by a front desk. Clean and neat is nice, but I really don't care unless it's really a pig sty or smells. Clean towels, paper towels, maybe wet wipes in the bathroom and/or bedroom.

I'd like the lady to be squeaky clean. Tons of perfume is nice for me. I'd love to smell your perfume on my clothes the rest of the day. Many guys will have problems if they come home smelling of perfume.

Some ladies think low light levels are sexy, or they're trying to hide something. Me, I love to admire works of art. "Don't you know that women are the only works of art." Leave the lights on. You can always turn them down if the guy wants to.

I love sexy lingerie and especially stockings and garters. Don't be too quick to remove them. Don't start with too little clothes. Unwrapping the present is a large part of the fun to me. However, some guys simply want you naked.

I'm a last minute guy. If I plan too far ahead, I might not be "in the mood" at the appointed time. Also, ladies are less likely to flake out and not show up if she only has to plan an hour ahead. If I call up and we can't schedule for a few hours from now, no harm, we'll try again some other time. Some ladies get upset if I call them and we can't make our schedules match up.
Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Great points all. I'm one of those no/little perfume guys though. Well written, GG.