feedback on B&G's.

• grean
  • 02-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Car dates can be BNGS but BNGS can happen anywhere.

An hour long BnG kinda takes the G off of it though.

How many women here, and be honest,can suck cock with enthusiasm for an entire hour? Also let's assume the the guy pops at least once prior to the hour and you just keep going? That means you either swallow or just let the load ooze out whIle you keep that mouth on his cocktail til the hour is up.

Are there breaks? If there are breaks then it's just a blow.
There certainly isn't any go in the equation.
Not really pressure if you know there's no problem with dropping a load within 15min. If you're on the fence, then you probably don't need that session length anyway. Just pay for the hhr rate and quit being greedy.
  • grean
  • 02-19-2016, 01:00 PM
Yeah, and you will have an easier time finding ladies who will offer half hour sessions.

A lot do offer FBSM with L2 for a half hour.

I'm not sure, and maybe some ladies who offer that can weigh in on how much L2 there is in the session vs. FBSM or if you can just opt for the L2 and skip the massage.
Car dates can be BNGS but BNGS can happen anywhere.

An hour long BnG kinda takes the G off of it though.

How many women here, and be honest,can suck cock with enthusiasm for an entire hour? Also let's assume the the guy pops at least once prior to the hour and you just keep going? That means you either swallow or just let the load ooze out whIle you keep that mouth on his cocktail til the hour is up.

Are there breaks? If there are breaks then it's just a blow.
There certainly isn't any go in the equation. Originally Posted by grean
Find me this girl and I will marry her and give up the hobby forever.
  • grean
  • 02-19-2016, 02:25 PM
Too many sexy woman who I would like to see with my dick in their mouths.