HILLARY CLINTON: WE MUST "EMPATHIZE" WITH OUR ENEMY

Jesus, LLIdiot. You need to take ESL classes.

You need to explain how this entire flap isn't RWW spin. And then provide some reasoning for whir-LIE-turd's snarky little graphic.

In English.
Jesus, LLIdiot. You need to take ESL classes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are remarkable. You are remarkably void of any meaning and value.
Hillary's recent "smart power" speech; in which she laid out her principles for foreign policy/national security was utterly pointless and shallow. Hillary Clinton has no ideas of any intellectual or strategic significance. All she can do is utter platitudes and pander to 1970s-style feminism. And for this she gets $300,000 a pop? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Just consider them over the table campaign donations.

I hope she runs. Hillary doesn't have the mental and physical stamina to make through 2 years of heavy campaigning. Bill knows it and would welcome the freedom.

Funny, I don't see BigKotex pouncing in on this thread like he has for years. Hope the little feller's OK.

(Bigkotex smilicons added for emphasis)
Here's what she said:

Mrs. Clinton spoke at Georgetown University about what she called “smart power,” which entails “using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security, leaving no one on the sidelines, showing respect, even for one’s enemies, trying to understand and insofar as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view, helping to define the problems, determine the solutions.”

Yeah, the words were in there, ..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You did type that, right? Or is someone borrowing your computer again?

Here is what is absolutely "remarkable" about both you (and Mrs. Clinton):

Funny, I don't see BigKotex pouncing in on this thread like he has for years. Hope the little feller's OK. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think he is getting a new prescription for his ...

.. 20-20 hindsight xray 6,000 mile Earth curvature bi-focals.

They may be a little fuzzy right now.

When he voted a straight Democratic ticket he couldn't see:

He did it again.
Jesus, LLIdiot. You need to take ESL classes.

You need to explain how this entire flap isn't RWW spin. And then provide some reasoning for whir-LIE-turd's snarky little graphic.

In English. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SNICK!

Typical bogus Whir-LIE-turd, bullshit spin.

That's not EXACTLY what she said, is it, Whir-LIE-turd?

That's what the headlines read On the RWWipe blogs you follow.

Here's what she said:

Mrs. Clinton spoke at Georgetown University about what she called “smart power,” which entails “using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security, leaving no one on the sidelines, showing respect, even for one’s enemies, trying to understand and insofar as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view, helping to define the problems, determine the solutions.”

Yeah, the words were in there, but not really the way you and the pack of RWW Howler monkeys described it.

Call it editorializing or spin, but it ain't the who,e truth, Whor-LIE-turd. Just what we've come to expect from you.

Another swing and a miss for the Sultan of Spam, and the first rightfully elected Dipshit of the Year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's all lip service. She doesn't know shit what she's talking about. People are tired of the Liberal Double Talk. That's why the Mid Term Election fell in favor of Republicans.

Jim
That's why the Mid Term Election fell in favor of Republicans.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You keep forgetting who Gruber was addressing .... his audience still believes ..

.. the results of the 2014 elections were a vote for Obaminable by "not voting"!!

Because Obaminable claims they would have ALL VOTED FOR HIS POLICIES!!!!
The democrats still believe that Bush stole the election in 2000 and they still believe that Obamacare is working for them. They believe that Bill DID NOT have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky, and they believe that LBJs war on poverty is working.

Against ignorance, the gods themselves contend in vain. Against stupidity, the gods just go back to drinking wine and eating ambrosia.
The a few democrats still believe that Bush stole the election in 2000 and they still believe that Obamacare is working for them. They believe that Bill DID NOT have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky, and they believe that LBJs war on poverty is working. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FIFY.

The remainder are now calling themselves "independents."

It was difficult to vote a straight Democratic ticket in Harris County, Texas, when one actually examines the qualifications and backgrounds of the candidates.

It would be equally difficult for me to do so in Travis County, Texas, as well.

Gruber has the remaining small number still fooled.
Your life is amazingly simple and unencumbered by analytical talk, Jim. If it's all limbo jumbo, then why not just ignore it? Then you can be ever more bitter when the Democrats sweep back into the White House and Congress in two years!

IGnorance is bliss.
FIFY.

The remainder are now calling themselves "independents."

It was difficult to vote a straight Democratic ticket in Harris County, Texas, when one actually examines the qualifications and backgrounds of the candidates.

It would be equally difficult for me to do so in Travis County, Texas, as well.

Gruber has the remaining small number still fooled. Originally Posted by LexusLover
For the record, I have NEVER voted a straight ticket.
I think he is getting a new prescription for his ...

.. 20-20 hindsight xray 6,000 mile Earth curvature bi-focals.

They may be a little fuzzy right now.

When he voted a straight Democratic ticket he couldn't see:

He did it again. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It always makes me feel special when I see my own Congresswoman's picture.

After all, we who reside in her district are the only ones who can lay claim to being represented by the biggest Moron in The House of Representatives.

We're #1!!!
Your life is amazingly simple and unencumbered by analytical talk, Jim. If it's all limbo jumbo, then why not just ignore it? Then you can be ever more bitter when the Democrats sweep back into the White House and Congress in two years!

IGnorance is bliss. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's wishful thinking.

Jim
For the record, I have NEVER voted a straight ticket. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nor have I, regardless of what is turned in by the judges.