Bullshit reviews

• BSer
  • 01-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Ridiculous! BTW, who is the provider on TOS posting the fake pics? ok to pm Originally Posted by STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Sexxxysole, she steals her pictures from a model whom only has skin and hair color in common.

Few years back I saw a friend of hers bcd and met Sole. I heard about the fake pics and did some research. Sole is about 5'7 160lbs, the girl in the pics is 5'1 100lbs. Sole has ads up for Pittsburgh and Columbus while this girl is posting facebook updates from Vegas and Los Angeles. So either she is a shape shifting time traveling hooker or a liar.

Reviews are bullshit, idk why guys are afraid to give an accurate and unfavorable review of a bad experiance. Do they want to see the girl again?
  • cabot
  • 01-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Actually, a BBBJWS from a shape shifting time traveling hooker has always been on my bucket list.

So, you're saying there's a chance?
I posted a negative review of a provider on this site some time ago, and the provider called my hobby phone the next day to complain to me. I wasn't comfortable with that. Originally Posted by kodakz
Why would you even take her call? Just curious.
Honestly I didnt even recognize the number. I just picked up the phone in a rush.
Honestly I didnt even recognize the number. I just picked up the phone in a rush. Originally Posted by kodakz
You obviously dont have a hobby phone. I strongly recommend you get one, one of the best moves in this world I ever made.