Hobbying less

Ding ding ding ding ding....
I cant stand Arianna. She thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread because some of these ole dudes feed into her pity parade. What she doesnt realize is that she has alienated so many people. Complaining about cancellations yet she is habitually late and cancels all the time. Not worth the drama. Originally Posted by Italianstud
is she Italian ? link please

I see a lot of Twitter messages with ladies complaining about cancellations. They say who wants to hop in?

I think it's just another way of saying they've gotten no calls all day. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Ding ding ding ding ding.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
if they horny, they should be paying
I cant stand Arianna. She thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread because some of these ole dudes feed into her pity parade. What she doesnt realize is that she has alienated so many people. Complaining about cancellations yet she is habitually late and cancels all the time. Not worth the drama. Originally Posted by Italianstud
I couln gat past one pic that looked like she had thunder thighs , way back

disperportionate to her frame

and I KNOW if that was accurate those same ole guys are tlking them up also

I wouldn't trust them either

good move
this Hobby is costing me lots of cash, I gotta get off this Train before it derails
I tapped out at 150 per hh

whie a go

just stupid waste of cash

buck twenty or nothin
A bunch of whipped beta simps.
She is pretty hot so if I’m going to wait for some one it will be her
if I have to get on some sort of waiting list

not interested , and that's where this place helps actually

seeing everyone waiting tells me it wont ever work for me

reading the gushing from people that are waiting is a complete turn off in itself
this place runs contrary
to any logical

and natural

male human instict
if I have to get on some sort of waiting list

not interested , and that's where this place helps actually

seeing everyone waiting tells me it wont ever work for me

reading the gushing from people that are waiting is a complete turn off in itself Originally Posted by JONBALLS

The lateness isn’t the issue. The issue is she bitches about cancellations and this and that and lies all the time when she is canceling left and right. She calls dudes out right on Twitter. Who needs that RISK? All of us guys have enough drama at home who needs to the provider to be dramatic? Indont and most others I have talking to don’t want it either You are right she is attractive. A bit thick for me because again I have that at home.
She is pretty hot so if I’m going to wait for some one it will be her Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Good luck with that.

Hopefully she wont blast your life on Twitter, ditch you to monkey branch to a better client, go MIA because her phone is broke for the 50th time in 6 months or her car is broke down Again. She over spent and missed her ride, whatever it is, she has more excuses than all of the gals in upstate combined.
True statements. I don’t want to sound that I’m trying to take away from Ari. She is probably great for some and she has good people skills. It’s just the drama that she is hypocritical with the drama. Blasting a dudes life On Twitter won’t gain you more business it will make you lose business. I honestly wish her the best and overcome the obstacles